lv 54 mage skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv 54 mage skill

Hi guys. i am soon a pve set mage in 2 days time. May i know what is the best skill set i should be using? And why? thanks!!

thunder lv 1+full healing set

Comment

Get dual spec.

1 skillset use healing set with BL
      2nd skillset is your PVP skillset with lvl 3 thunderer.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
        Get dual spec.

1 skillset use healing set with BL
        2nd skillset is your PVP skillset with lvl 3 thunderer.
        in what part he said he is an casher??

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          in what part he said he is an casher??
          Where he say he isn't?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Where he say he isn't?
            where he says he is?^^

Comment

where he says he is?^^
              Dont be Noob. If he dont say nothing about cash or not cash way - both advices are good...only u make problem bcs someone said something about double skill tree setup.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by monstar1407 View Post
                Hi guys. i am soon a pve set mage in 2 days time. May i know what is the best skill set i should be using? And why? thanks!!

Comment

One skill set should be at least lvl 4 RoF, at least lvl 3 meteor, and max resto/suntoria - you will need those for arenas and BGs. BL isn't needed in arenas at this level (they don't last long enough for you to cast it, unless you have very high cloth level), and thunder doesn't work against archers (if you don't have 2 aoes you're pretty much dead).

If you're doing spire or planning for higher MPDs, get a dedicated heal build with fully maxed bottom tree (except maybe lvl 4 meteor). You will be able to add lvl 4 RoF by 62 and it will become your main build.

Thunderer is very good for WB obviously, but there really isn't much use for it otherwise (except maybe CW). It's also good for necro, but that's also not something you do at 54.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    Thunderer is very good for WB obviously, but there really isn't much use for it otherwise (except maybe CW). It's also good for necro, but that's also not something you do at 54.
                    I use it all the time: (Group) Arena, BG, GB, WB... More useful than you think. Oh, and Necro is definitely something you do at 54, if only to unlock the items in the crypt shop...

Comment

where he says he is?^^
                      Gee, you're dumb

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        Gee, you're dumb
                        dont compliment me so much ill start thinkink you love me

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                          I like this one except i would leave lb and rof at 4 and increase meteor with those extra skill points. There isn't as much of a jump from lvl 4 to 5 on lb/rof as the jump from 3 to 4. So I think boosting meteor would be much more beneficial.

Comment

I use it all the time: (Group) Arena, BG, GB, WB... More useful than you think. Oh, and Necro is definitely something you do at 54, if only to unlock the items in the crypt shop...
                            Yeah cause your BR allows you to kill troops easily in 2x rof. If you try that with an average 45-50k br, archers will eat your face by the time you're done with their templars.

And why would you need lvl 70 rings or lvl 60 leg shards at 54?
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                              Yeah cause your BR allows you to kill troops easily in 2x rof. If you try that with an average 45-50k br, archers will eat your face by the time you're done with their templars.

And why would you need lvl 70 rings or lvl 60 leg shards at 54?
                              And with a PvE (legend) set, OP can do that too, or with a Thunderer. No shortage of rage then. So: still a very useful skill.

You really have to ask? Ok then...: To prepare your toon for getting level 60 legend rings and jewels, obviously... Can't start that soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X