lv 54 mage skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
    I am level 65 mage with leg 65 set and i can easily tell you that the most important skills for mage are ROF and metheor (in BG and in arena). Thunder is used in moon moon nm (2 boss) and in WB. Later on progressing close to level 70 thunder becoms more and more important. The third most important skill is suntoria (level 3) and all passive ones on max. Eacho mage who is telling you that thunder is great prior level 70 dosnt have a clue how to play a mage. This kind of mage is destoryed by other mages (healing ones or defending ones) and by archers. I do like to take down mages who uses thunder in BG. I win all the fights just by using suntoria and restoration and taking him down with ROF metheor bleed and rage rune.
    Bolt is the most important skill... undeniable, after that it's pvp: rof-meteor-bl-resto, pve: resto-bl-thunderer/sunt.
    No thunderer is great anytime anyday, it's a great wb skill, a mage with thunderer in bg is not an optional build... u need rage rune for: B-rof-meteor-sunt-resto??(with a leg set that i assume is 60 since 65 doesnt exist), you should have lots of rage over with your skill set up) If you have rage rune go bl>sunt, or better yet.. take brut rune and combine with aoes at % change..

Comment

Sorry for my mistake.
      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

I am level 65 mage with leg 60 set and i can easily tell you that the most important skills for mage are ROF and metheor (in BG and in arena). Thunder is used in moon moon nm (2 boss) and in WB. Later on progressing close to level 70 thunder becoms more and more important. The third most important skill is suntoria (level 3) and all passive ones on max. Eacho mage who is telling you that thunder is great prior level 70 dosnt have a clue how to play a mage. This kind of mage is destoryed by other mages (healing ones or defending ones) and by archers. I do like to take down mages who uses thunder in BG. I win all the fights just by using suntoria and restoration and taking him down with ROF metheor bleed and rage rune.
        Yeah right u want try with thunderer mage? i use b-rof-thu-sun-resto setup in bg and feel fine when i beat rof meteor mages
        Clearing troops? Rof sunto brutal rof - troops down
        Rof meteor is great on GA, where most of the time u have more then 1 ppl to hit, but in bg most of the Fight is 1v1 where thunderer hits much harder then meteor

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Anata

Sorry but can you read. I said prior to level 70 and you are over level 70. I guess you missed this and prove that you dont care what is written you just like to bash other opinions and prove how wrong they are. You are level 72 mage and he is asking what skills are good for level 54. LOL.
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

I am level 65 mage with leg 60 set and i can easily tell you that the most important skills for mage are ROF and metheor (in BG and in arena). Thunder is used in moon moon nm (2 boss) and in WB. Later on progressing close to level 70 thunder becoms more and more important. The third most important skill is suntoria (level 3) and all passive ones on max. Eacho mage who is telling you that thunder is great prior level 70 dosnt have a clue how to play a mage. This kind of mage is destoryed by other mages (healing ones or defending ones) and by archers. I do like to take down mages who uses thunder in BG. I win all the fights just by using suntoria and restoration and taking him down with ROF metheor bleed and rage rune.
            We clearly have differing opinions on what makes a great mage.

In BG and arena, AoE skills are good, but they are not the most important. Bolt is the most important. The skill that allows you to cast the others.

You might not use Thunderer, prior to lvl 70 or in any other scenario except Moon/Moon NM/WB, but some of us do and we do very nicely thankyou.

I have a mage for my main. I have a clue how to play mages.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

For me I find Thunderer especially more important at a lower level. I still use it a lot now at lvl 66 but before, even more so.

Only 2 exceptions I don't use Thunderer but otherwise it's normally always on my current tree.

-cb.
              -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
              --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
              -- VaeVictis --
              - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
              Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Working...
              X