2 more scraps!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 more scraps!!

I'm just 2 more wishing scraps short from the Gentle Beast mount. Not gonna spend 98 scraps on 4.9 million gold :/ Is there any event coming up that I can get wishing scraps from? Any packs? Any promotions? ANYTHING?!!

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

mother of bad luck !
    u have to switch it with gold or u going to lose it

Comment

Sorry, all scraps end today
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

What a bad luck xD i get 140 but not enaught for Yeti...so exchange for gold and im good with it soon 2x 70 jewels to legend upgrate so gold is welcome

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :'((((( Im so stupid!! I got 5 luck stones with fate scraps Why!! I spent like 2750 balens

Name:Illuminatic
          Server:
          250 Willow Brook
          Character: Mage
          Level: 64
          Battle Rating: 103,722
          Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :'((((( Im so stupid!! I got 5 luck stones with fate scraps Why!! I spent like 2750 balens
            Bad luck,try on next eventwill be gentle beast and Yeti

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Truth is they shouldn't have taken out the september chest from shop.
              That way anyone who needed some scraps in the end could have bought them...

Comment

i'm 11 shard away from razor dragon.
                and i feel stupid for exchanging 24 of my fate scrap for 12 fashion shards
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Well everything was up in the announcements.. so you could have calculated that you would be 2 short.
                  Oh well, stuff happands. Rumor has it though that in next months event the Dragon and Gentle beast are available again.
                  Last edited by Kagelol; 10-05-2013, 12:37 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

That's why I pre-calc everything, lol

I exchanged my Scraps for:

1 chest clothing piece
                    5 fashion shard
                    4 luck charm
                    1 gentle beast mount

rest of fate is exchanged into Wish for mount
                    I am gonna exchange the leftover wish for gold chest (think I'll have like 3 leftover wish)

Comment

I'm just 2 more wishing scraps short from the Gentle Beast mount. Not gonna spend 98 scraps on 4.9 million gold :/ Is there any event coming up that I can get wishing scraps from? Any packs? Any promotions? ANYTHING?!!
                      thats happen when u dont use balens dude...i didnt get either mount
                      u better took some clothes at this event cus mount neah..
                      anyway u can hope for yeti at next event

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                        thats happen when u dont use balens dude...i didnt get either mount
                        u better took some clothes at this event cus mount neah..
                        anyway u can hope for yeti at next event
                        some people got the elephant without using balens..

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                          Well everything was up in the announcements.. so you could have calculated that you would be 2 short.
                          Oh well, stuff happands. Rumor has it though that in next months event the Dragon and Gentle beast are available again.
                          I think NOT EVERYTHING was up in the announcement
                          many events were concealed with most striking the exchange 2 to 1 scrap.
                          So NOONE could have calculated exactly what he/she needed.
                          Plus, shop stoped selling chests BEFORE event ended, so people had to buy in advance to be sure, cause 1 scrap short would be fatal.
                          Not to mention the cancelation of the rune event.
                          Seriously, was it all on the announcement???

Comment

Look at it this way 4.9m guild contrib goes long ways towards your next skill upgrade you can astral hunt with it etc. I knew i was gona be short along time before i was far along so i used mine for cores and lots of gold.

Comment

I got a razor dragon and 2 luck charm from this free event. TY r2, Ty very much

Comment

Working...
                              X