Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2 more scraps!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
    I got a razor dragon and 2 luck charm from this free event. TY r2, Ty very much
    You got razor dragon FREE? With NO BALENS?
    Impossible, scraps don't add up.
    AND 2 luck charms?
    Yea, right, and then you were awake...

Comment

he didnt say razor dragon free he sed free event

Comment

i was possible i could have gotten 160+ wishing scraps without a single balen, but i decided for gentle and luck charms

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
          he didnt say razor dragon free he sed free event
          what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
            i was possible i could have gotten 160+ wishing scraps without a single balen, but i decided for gentle and luck charms
            How? It seems IMPOSSIBLE. I have been adding the scraps the whole month. Unless you prove me wrong, which I be you CAN'T because...well it is IMPOSSIBLE.
            You MUST buy in order to get even CLOSE to 160. Unless you actually had the rune event.
            You aren't R2 stuff, are you?

Comment

play everday dont miss all event time gone...u know that..

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                How? It seems IMPOSSIBLE. I have been adding the scraps the whole month. Unless you prove me wrong, which I be you CAN'T because...well it is IMPOSSIBLE.
                You MUST buy in order to get even CLOSE to 160. Unless you actually had the rune event.
                You aren't R2 stuff, are you?
                It was possible. I collected total of 161 Wishing scraps, and i missed some midnight events.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  It was possible. I collected total of 161 Wishing scraps, and i missed some midnight events.
                  Without balens?
                  Could it be you were in a server that rune event actually took place?

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    Without balens?
                    Could it be you were in a server that rune event actually took place?
                    Without any balens involved, and no rune event.
                    However, i did stocked 3k of soul crystals and 430+ of whips for the events. And now i currently stocked 2k of soul crystals, but still low on whips (102 pieces) for october.
                    Those SC and Whips event alone contributed more than 50 wishing scraps.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      Without any balens involved, and no rune event.
                      However, i did stocked 3k of soul crystals and 430+ of whips for the events. And now i currently stocked 2k of soul crystals, but still low on whips (102 pieces) for october.
                      Those SC and Whips event alone contributed more than 50 wishing scraps.
                      I must confess never thought of it that way, so I appologise for my aggresivenes [embarrassed].
                      That amount of whips and crystals are way beyond my reach. Still I may follow your lead and may be as lucky as you.
                      Thanks for the tip Arlad.

Comment

If you are lvl 65+ collecting soul crystal will be much easier, since the boss from DT and above have a chance to drop 10 Soul Crystals. This applied to the Summoner too. 50 summons+chance for getting each 10 crystals each box = ???

Those random bosses on LL also drops 10-15 soul crystals too.

Comment

its free razor and free 2 Lucky charm.

Comment

If the event is ending tomorrow for Wishing Scrap exchange then why did you take away all the ways to earn them before the event ends....doesn't make any sense to me...im just a few short of getting the gentle beast please give us something tomorrow so we can earn some before the event ends

Comment

Originally posted by SassySandy View Post
                              If the event is ending tomorrow for Wishing Scrap exchange then why did you take away all the ways to earn them before the event ends....doesn't make any sense to me...im just a few short of getting the gentle beast please give us something tomorrow so we can earn some before the event ends
                              Dude, it totally makes perfect sense. You have 3 days to exchange your scraps after event ends because: 1) giving some time for people who are too busy to exchange at the end of the event. 2) Giving some time for some people who cannot decide what to do with their leftover scraps.

Comment

Working...
                              X