Plight of non-cashiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plight of non-cashiers

i am Vermillon in s315 having lvl40 and only 15.9k br.

REASON: non-cashier

i would want some items such as clothing or wings or mounts or socketing rods, or maybe any stuff bought with balens for vouchers too. i strongly feel that this is the only way to make wartune, the best gaming experience one has had in his/her life. i find ppl with lvl 41 and 31 k br, only because they are balenors.

it is well said, '' EQUALITY IS SOUGHT IN ALL SPHERES OF LIFE BY MANY, BUT IT IS ONLY A FEW WHO RAISE THE CONCERN.''

i look forward to some benefits for non-cashiers soon.
    Last edited by R25720341; 10-05-2013, 09:38 AM.

are you serious?lmao

Comment

If you're slow lvling, even 20k BR can be achieve at lv39.

Comment

Well, i was 21k br at level 40, non casher :P
        Last edited by Miserius; 10-05-2013, 10:00 PM.
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by R25720341 View Post

REASON: Stupidity.

i would want some items such as clothing or wings or mounts or socketing rods, or maybe any stuff bought with balens for vouchers too. i strongly feel that this is the only way to make wartune, the best gaming experience one has had in his/her life. i find ppl with lvl 41 and 31 k br, only because they are balenors.

it is well said, '' EQUALITY IS SOUGHT IN ALL SPHERES OF LIFE BY MANY, BUT IT IS ONLY A FEW WHO RAISE THE CONCERN.''

Edited for you.

Comment

i just find it hilarious people using "cashier" instead of "casher".
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R25720341 View Post

REASON: non-cashier

I thought I said ppls will troll/flame at this topics, that's why I rarely talk about it anymore, lol.
              (non-cashers are not welcomed here... believe me, I know)

Anyways... there's still no wing event for non-casher (except for level 60+ and if you can get 62k+ BR, and that comes every 6 month, and this time's event still isn't fixed...)

Clothing and Mounts can be obtain from events, but mostly just the +10 or +20 mounts, and most times you can only get either clothing or mount and not both if you're a non-casher. (especially lower levels, since they get even less soul crystal and mount whip for events)

you're basically like how I started out, heck, at level 56, I only had around 30k+ BR, took me a LONG TIME to get all sockets for my equip.
              Since the only way to get socket rod is from Guild Alter and Battleground Chests.

Not to mention there's no way for non-casher to obtain level 6+ Gems without spending balen... (there's another thread for that)

Comment

I am a completely non-casher. Never spent a penny. Have done lots of the free balens events and are now lv71 with 68K br. If you put the effort in you can compete.

Comment

LvL 42. 2 Pieces of Clothing. 100% Non-Casher..Reason i have the 2 "Recharge 500 balens" Trinkets. I worked up enough points for a game card and points2shop.com..and earned a ultimate game card

Comment

Originally posted by R23542087 View Post
                    I am a completely non-casher. Never spent a penny. Have done lots of the free balens events and are now lv71 with 68K br. If you put the effort in you can compete.
                    Originally posted by LizardAvenger View Post
                    LvL 42. 2 Pieces of Clothing. 100% Non-Casher..Reason i have the 2 "Recharge 500 balens" Trinkets. I worked up enough points for a game card and points2shop.com..and earned a ultimate game card
                    well, you can say non-casher

however it doesn't mean 100%, cause you did SPEND balens to obtain the items.

Being 100% means you spend zero money and balens.
                    (if you want, check out Kabam non-cashers, they don't have those "free balen offers" and can only obtain cash shop items from events only, and no lv.6+ gems unless they do the 3rd party sponser rewards (which is not supported by R2), why do you think they complain so much about balens?)

The title for you guys is mostly "light-casher"
                    The same title given to those players that says they only buy VIP and no cash shop...
                    Last edited by anichaos; 10-05-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

So casher means obtaining balens, No matter what way? I thought it meant i ACTUALLY used CASH.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        well, you can say non-casher

however it doesn't mean 100%, cause you did SPEND balens to obtain the items.

Being 100% means you spend zero money and balens.
                        (if you want, check out Kabam non-cashers, they don't have those "free balen offers" and can only obtain cash shop items from events only, and no lv.6+ gems unless they do the 3rd party sponser rewards (which is not supported by R2), why do you think they complain so much about balens?)

The title for you guys is mostly "light-casher"
                        The same title given to those players that says they only buy VIP and no cash shop...
                        so then those around 50 balens i earned made me an light-casher?lmao

Comment

I spend alittle on the game, mainly for those damn socket rods otherwise it would take forever to get my gems in. Those that play to win find it taking along time to gather the BG tokens to obtain the decent armor and up their BR. You see it in BG all the time, the pay to winners taking all the rewards and targeting low BR players so they get next to nothing from BG events and slow their progress. Watched a level 44 with BR of 31000 dominate the game and he had no guild either, i said you must be rich can I marry you? XD. In short you pay you reap the rewards of the game, you dont pay...well expect a frustrating game ahead of you. I have finally got enough BG tokens for the 45 set, im nearly level 45 but still using level 30 armor and weapon, I do catacombs every day for gems and tokens to upgrade my level 20 ring set, I hunt the wilds every day for added daru and plunder for kyanite...yes I play the game. Quest rewards are a joke for non payers as 90% of the stuff you get is useless to you, why do I always get gear for knights and mage..Im an archer ffsk. I really like the game, its complex but sides to much with people who have fat wallets. Things will change alot once i have that armor and ring set and paybacks are a ***** just like me :P.
                          Last edited by Pickapath; 10-05-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Equality?? Where's equality when someone spends real money and you don't and you are as strong or even stronger than them? When this happened I am sure you will be spitting on the casher's face who is just as strong as you when you haven't spend a single money like "Hey idiot, you already spent money but you are just as strong as me/I am stronger than you". Being weak coz you are non-casher is a lame and a very old excuse, you just want to be as strong as cashers by leeching on them.

I don't hate cashers, coz this is just a game, they generally don't do you any personal harm. What I hope would happen is that, the free balens offer will be available on other countries also. It sucks that some of us here are competing with people who are in places where free balens offers are many while we only have 1 video working per day which earns us maximum 2 balens per day (sometimes only 1 balen).
                            Last edited by MaccteN001; 10-05-2013, 06:19 PM.
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Well payers dont have to play the game at all to gain their BR. They can buy what they need....so they not here to play the 'game' more so to dominate the game without much effort in turn leeching from the non payers with rewards for victories in events. You got it the wrong way around. I could easily spend a few hundred on this game and be on top too, but then the game would become a bore and non challenging, but i guess everyones here for different kicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X