Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

R2 run a scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R2 run a scam

    we wont get Hall of Fame rewards befor Columbus' Special Tailor only becuse R2 eant to earn more Money ther is no problems R2 delay becuse of that event come up short afte we would has gote wings anf cloths for free, all other version WHO bought it of 7road gave out rewards after 24hr to 48hr, only R2 scam the players for the reward ther earn.

  • #2
    Its been delayed, The event did not work as they had initially hoped.
    They are working on your rewards it will just take a little bit longer.
    Sadly enough they have no yet given an ETA for the rewards, but they will come!

    Please wait a bit longer and keep an eye on the announcements on these wartune forums.
    If you have further questions about this feel free to PM me or any other mod on these forums.

    Please if you have anything to proof your thinking of that they did this on purpose please share.
    But as far as i know they ran into some technical problems.

    Comment


    • #3
      that people feel like this way is not strange.

      i cant spend a lot off money on this game and planning everything to get max out off it.
      waithing on my wings to get some extra for tailer event.. but looks off it now is that a lot off people going missing out now.

      hope if that happend r2 will give the people the same exact reward that you now can get in hot events..

      Comment


      • #4
        It is indeed not strange that people feel this way, they feel cheated.
        And im afraid i cannot mean anything to solve that.

        All i know is that i am 100% certain this was not intentional.
        Also; if R2 wanted to make money off them, R2 would have told them to use pots and scrolls and had a sale up for them before the event.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
          It is indeed not strange that people feel this way, they feel cheated.
          And im afraid i cannot mean anything to solve that.

          All i know is that i am 100% certain this was not intentional.
          Also; if R2 wanted to make money off them, R2 would have told them to use pots and scrolls and had a sale up for them before the event.
          Not intentional or not.

          It is now a fact that all other Hosts have their BR reward 1~2 days ago, and all of them is able to do this event with their new rewards.

          R2games is the only host left that haven't given out their BR reward.



          Going by regular game company, they usually don't work on weekends.
          So the BR reward isn't going to be given out until at least Monday.

          Which at the same time is when the Tailoring event ends.


          This is why ppls are thinking it's Scams.

          Comment


          • #6
            Was supposed to receive in 3 days. Then with problem pushed back 2 more. That is today and they still have more excuses. Give us what we earned.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wait til the tailor quest is over and ta-da!

              Comment


              • #8
                How about as a good will gesture for the delay they extend the Columbus Event so that it runs for 3 days after we have received our Hall of Fame rewards.
                Surely that isn't too much to ask for.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mennoly View Post
                  How about as a good will gesture for the delay they extend the Columbus Event so that it runs for 3 days after we have received our Hall of Fame rewards.
                  Surely that isn't too much to ask for.
                  i will send in the suggestion, not sure if it will be honored. but will at least have them listen to it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    that will be very nice kagelol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Kage, this is the very Reason i am NOT a mod, on this game.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                        i will send in the suggestion, not sure if it will be honored. but will at least have them listen to it.
                        if they dont do that then its quite obvious that they did this intentionally.

                        and the icing on the cake will be that 1 h after columbus tailoring event ends we get rewards.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                          It is indeed not strange that people feel this way, they feel cheated.
                          And im afraid i cannot mean anything to solve that.

                          All i know is that i am 100% certain this was not intentional.
                          Also; if R2 wanted to make money off them, R2 would have told them to use pots and scrolls and had a sale up for them before the event.
                          the reason we cannot use pots is because of 7 road restrictions and not because of r2, by the way it still is a profit by people use balens to train mount, buy the event chest to get a little extra gold gems and possibly mount. and to promote people to spend, getting pots and scrolls is easy we get from guild blessing crypt shop guild shop.
                          Last edited by R28881593; 10-05-2013, 03:06 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            first thx Kage for not close my thread.

                            but how can i prof i ned to hack into R2 or now some who Work ther can send me a email ther send around whit delay rewards into after columbus event is over, so player wil juse balens on buy wings and clothes to get rewards ther could has got for free.

                            i dont say i am right but 2 extra day delay gone and sadly R2 has no information about why stil dont has the rewards, and agin how can all other version has send out the rewards after max 2 days ther R2 adter 7 days on som serv stil has not send them out.
                            Last edited by kanusti; 10-05-2013, 04:15 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                              first thx Kage for not close my thread.

                              but how can i prof i ned to hack into R2 or now some WHO Work ther can send me a email ther send atound whit delay rewards into adter columbus event is over, so player wil juse balens on buy wings and clothes to get rewards ther could has got for free.

                              i dont say i am right but 2 extra day delay gone and sadly R2 has no information about why stil dont has the rewards, and agin how can all other version has send out the rewards after max 2 days ther R2 adter 7 days on som serv stil has not send them out.
                              You dont have to proof anything, and i know everyone feels cheated.
                              But It really does seem like a technical error, not an intended, like i said i will try my best to have them change the event dates (small chance really)
                              Im just trying to say that IF R2 really wanted to exploit everyone they could have done it in other (better) ways.

                              Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                              the reason we cannot use pots is because of 7 road restrictions and not because of r2, by the way it still is a profit by people use balens to train mount, buy the event chest to get a little extra gold gems and possibly mount. and to promote people to spend, getting pots and scrolls is easy we get from guild blessing crypt shop guild shop.
                              Well if R2 was as bad as everyone is saying they are they would have said the pot story even though it isnt true. Thats what im trying to say
                              Last edited by Kagelol; 10-05-2013, 04:14 PM. Reason: oops

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X