No announcement yet.

R2 run a scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey kage stop saving R2 ***.. you know that this issue is serious after spending balens to attain the required BR for rewards and delay it to miss another event.. where we can used our rewards for the next event what do you call that huh? no wonder my friends quitted to be a mod and players coz his right r2 don't care about there people only there profit... and don't tell me im wrong coz actions speak louder than words... and almost all players are seeing it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
      Its been delayed, The event did not work as they had initially hoped.
      They are working on your rewards it will just take a little bit longer.
      Sadly enough they have no yet given an ETA for the rewards, but they will come!

Please wait a bit longer and keep an eye on the announcements on these wartune forums.
      If you have further questions about this feel free to PM me or any other mod on these forums.

Please if you have anything to proof your thinking of that they did this on purpose please share.
      But as far as i know they ran into some technical problems.
      I can kind of guess what happened
      I seen only a couple on my server get close and maybe 3 or 4 actually get high enough. My thinking is they might be working on some smaller rewards for those who just couldn't cut it this time. Also tech glitch wise there was tons buffing with pots all event long possibly hard to sort through all those potted up br amounts. Personally if i was making the event no buffs would have been counted eg blessing wheel. maybe lower the required amount to compensate. Who knows i can not be sure of corse even being a developer my self im not one for wartune so no clue on format of how info is stored server side. How it is all tagged on the server etc. So take all i said with a grain of needed salt.

It is indeed not strange that people feel this way, they feel cheated.
      And im afraid i cannot mean anything to solve that.

All i know is that i am 100% certain this was not intentional.
      Also; if R2 wanted to make money off them, R2 would have told them to use pots and scrolls and had a sale up for them before the event.
      Yep instead it was use blessing wheel which only takes about 2/3 of a days kyranite earnings from free (no real world money used). With pot usage with out any sales in shops people could have converted balens to gold to contrib to guild for those pots etc.
      Last edited by Kagelol; 10-06-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Well looks like everyone was wrong, including me.
        I just received them rewards. i dont see a scam guys.

Comment

It was a scam but people reaction is too much so, they have to throw the prize out :P
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

If R2 is such a bad company, hosting scams, cheating you out of your rewards etc... why do you still play?
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              If R2 is such a bad company, hosting scams, cheating you out of your rewards etc... why do you still play?
              bcoz cant transfer to another servers (not r2)
              Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
                bcoz cant transfer to another servers (not r2)
                So you still play/spend, even though you think/know you're being scammed?

'The grass is always greener on the other side'
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Maybe he's having Battered Person Syndrome?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    So you still play/spend, even though you think/know you're being scammed?
                    Yea i do.. and at the end of every month i cry myself to sleep knowing i wasted too much money yet again

Comment

Anyone else with 62 and above did not receive it yet? Whole server got it except for me and another guy with base 62k w/o swapping astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                        Anyone else with 62 and above did not receive it yet? Whole server got it except for me and another guy with base 62k w/o swapping astrals.
                        I got my 65k bonus, i had to switch astrals for it
                        I suggest you file a ticket.

Comment

I got my 65k bonus, i had to switch astrals for it
                          I suggest you file a ticket.
                          Filed a tix few hours ago, still no response.

Comment

i havent got any rewards yet, but i'll wait for 24 before filing a ticket.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Filed a tix few hours ago, still no response.
                              please provide your ticket number so we can forward it
                              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                              then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                                please provide your ticket number so we can forward it
                                Tix #483705 thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X