Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    Tix #483705 thanks.
    forwarded your ticket. please be patient whilst they are working on your ticket, thank you.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

ticket 814174 never recieved 65k+

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
        It is indeed not strange that people feel this way, they feel cheated.
        And im afraid i cannot mean anything to solve that.

All i know is that i am 100% certain this was not intentional.
        Also; if R2 wanted to make money off them, R2 would have told them to use pots and scrolls and had a sale up for them before the event.
        Well...i might not have the proof, but there are IT programmers in my server who I spoke to said that the original script was meant to collect BR irregardless of pots and buffs which was the original intention of 7roads the developer. R2 just wanted to earn more $$$ by making ppl spend so they wanted to disallow pots and warriors call. This is why they are having problems with modifying the script to suit their needs and in the end they still failed in modifying it properly. Many ppl got rewards with a buffed up BR still. R2 really should not be so greedy and use the original stuff more as this will result in less player frustration from unnecessary delays caused by greed.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Well...i might not have the proof, but there are IT programmers in my server who I spoke to said that the original script was meant to collect BR irregardless of pots and buffs which was the original intention of 7roads the developer. R2 just wanted to earn more $$$ by making ppl spend so they wanted to disallow pots and warriors call. This is why they are having problems with modifying the script to suit their needs and in the end they still failed in modifying it properly. Many ppl got rewards with a buffed up BR still. R2 really should not be so greedy and use the original stuff more as this will result in less player frustration from unnecessary delays caused by greed.
          Wow.....you spoke to somebody on the internet.....must be true then. Oh and btw irregardless is NOT a word.....

that is all
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

#937812 ticket over 80k BR!

Comment

IGN: CLOUD☥
              Server: S187
              BR: 71779
              ticket #862716

Can you please Help me to receive my hall of Fame rewards?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X