Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Skele keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skele keys

So I've been saving them up for a while for 65 summoner, got almost 500 now, but as it turns out I won't need the summoner as insignias/CTs will take longer to farm than leg stones anyway.

So what's the best use for them? I'd rather not run a low level dungeon as that would be a big cut in my daily exp and I still need a lot to level talents. Are there any good mystery boxes on 60-70 map, and does it really matter which boxes I open?
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

48-50 buradoth grave has high chances to give crypt key (crypt keys double cata exp which i guess is more exp then runing mpd even if it isnt the gems and ct are good)

Comment

LOL

NO it doesnt matter which mistery box you open. If you want to do MPS for exp than run 64 dungeon. If you want CKs than run buradoth as you have a greater chance to get it. It all goes down to luck.
      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Working...
      X