Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kabam already handed their rewards, R2 when?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam already handed their rewards, R2 when?

Saw it in x-server BG, a player from kabam wearing apollo wings. Said they already got their rewards.

I hope R2 not delaying this on purpose.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Yes, I just got the official word that the rewards are now in the process of being mailed out! I'm told that it can take up to 24 hours before every player of every r2 server is accounted for, but hey, the ball is rolling, the machine is in gear!

Comment

Good to hear. Because this can be problematic if R2 players has disadvantages during X-server events because R2 failed to hand their rewards.
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i do hope so... i havent received wing of apollo while some of my guildies already
        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

No rewards yet on our kabam server.

Comment

kabam received the rewards....oh well 62k+ players

Comment

Originally posted by kaykays View Post
              kabam received the rewards....oh well 62k+ players
              what is kabam server number which got? I got 68k BR and haven't received rewards. No one in our server got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                what is kabam server number which got? I got 68k BR and haven't received rewards. No one in our server got it.
                S1 Kabam as you can see here:
                Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                GOT REWARDS WOOHOO. I'm so pwetty now.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]57997[/ATTACH]
                also S4 and other kabam server with EST/EDT timezone

Comment

Okay, it seems everyone in my server finally got their rewards. This topic officially closed.

Now let's talk about something else, like bacon?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    Okay, it seems everyone in my server finally got their rewards. This topic officially closed.

Now let's talk about something else, like bacon?
                    BACON!!!
                    :o Bacon FTW :o
                    Kabam s1- Mage
                    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Turkey bacon burger!
                      S144
                      Guild: 'Nightmare
                      Level 80 Archer

Comment

Working...
                      X