• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls need help ! what should i do ?

i have 2 x wings now lvl2 and i wanna make lvl3
    there seys a FAIR rate for succesed
    i dont have Good Luck Charm
    what should i do ? what is the % rate for succes this FAIR ?

Dont do it. if you are a free player, wait for some events that let you exchange some items into good luck charm.

Since "Good" seems lower than 50%, i can only guess that "Fair" is like 20% chance of success.You might lose your 4k balens worth of wings.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      Dont do it. if you are a free player, wait for some events that let you exchange some items into good luck charm.

Since "Good" seems lower than 50%, i can only guess that "Fair" is like 20% chance of success.You might lose your 4k balens worth of wings.
      LOL and i was thinking FAIR is more higher than good wth.... like 60 - 75% omg....

Comment

its bad odd's to do it without GL charms.
        Play it safe and save up for 5 charms otherwise u lose a pair of wings lvl 2

Comment

ok guys u light me how whis things works now..... i try get more GL Charms alredy i have 1 so need 4 more
          thx alot guys

Comment

there is soon an event coming up in which you can buy charms, wait for it.

Comment

Working...
            X