moon nm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moon nm

is moon can be done by only 50k br to 54k br?

just until second boss?

yes, it can. However it would be a bit hard. May need some lvl 5 PATK/MATK pots, and DF is a must in 2nd boss.
    Btw, if you can beat 2nd boss, go for the 3rd boss. I personally found 2nd boss to be the hardest on moon NM because of time restraint.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

1. so is the party setup 1 mage 2 archers 1 knight? form of rear mage mid archer front knights?
      2. now that i have my tank skill set.. what is the best patk stat for archers and pdef for knights?

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
        is moon can be done by only 50k br to 54k br?

just until second boss?
        1 rage set mage-1 knight-archer-any
        1 non rage mage-2 knight-archer
        2non rage set mage-1 knight-1archer(2nd boss will need work on damager mage )
        1st bost-- mage work hard on it
        my sugestion all team do AOE skill on 1st round(to make sure you tank not geting any bleed), mage do RoF and followed by restoration

2ndboss
        br? dk you need 18k attack+ to kill 2nd boss before he do 2nd buff (usually knight doing 3-4x delphic(EDD=normal delphic)
        and archer make it boss stay on deep freeze buffs altime

*i talk about 55k-70k br, but not sure about br since few useless stat are giving br
        -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

First boss knight use shield everyone else aoe on first round, then heal the knight. From there the boss will alternate between a low attack on tank and a high attack on a random player, just heal through. When you knock off 2 bars another set of ads will come, those are much weaker and only need 2 aoes; next turn the boss and ads will shield so you need to be quick or have scatter ready. Surviving first rounds is the only difficult part, really.

Second boss, everyone go damage build, make sure to keep DF up at all times. After first buff the boss will do a big attack - big aoe - big attack - big aoe, make sure the knight survives all of these, sunto + 1 resto + agoran is enough for us, YMMV. After that forget about healing, because next turn boss gets a second buff, then he does a 100k+ hit which will kill the knight anyway, and then he will do an aoe that will kill everybody else, just kill him before that happens. Once again, DF is a must as it lets you attack twice for each of boss attacks.

Third boss you need pve mage + 2 archers or pve archer + 2 mages; appolo is helpful but not 100% required. Keep DF up at all times, this way BL will just come off cooldown for beams (55 second CD). Puri is also helpful here. Scatter as much as possible, ofc. Boss attacks are hit-aoe-hit-beam-beam(+debuffs).
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

If the 1 mage is pvp set, no chance
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

whats the minimum stats for a knight to go there? because i got 15829 patk, 14221 pdef, 8523 mdef, 46k hp and 1.6k block?

Comment

whats the minimum stats for a knight to go there? because i got 15829 patk, 14221 pdef, 8523 mdef, 46k hp and 1.6k block?
                you are good to go for moon nm problem is do you have mages and archers? :P

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  you are good to go for moon nm problem is do you have mages and archers? :P
                  my team are still lacking at some point... there are also some high br on my guild that has 60k+ br but they dont allow me to join... lol to those new players being a heavy casher they don't even know about apollo shield how brainless..

Comment

Don't know minimum stats, but you must have higher MDEF if you wish to finish the dungeon.
                    If you only need first 2 boss you are fine (although a higher PATK could help on 2nd boss).

Comment

Working...
                    X