Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Funny thing with Apollo gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizzly
    started a topic Funny thing with Apollo gear

Funny thing with Apollo gear

Click image for larger version

Name:	funnygold.png
Views:	1
Size:	618.6 KB
ID:	1740354
    Noticed this when I started to wear my Apollo gear....
    Guys wear pants
    and my female knight obviously dont....
    Showing all the goodies to whole Balenor.

Y CANT I HAS PANTS :C

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    @Prizzly

almost as good as CW first match Augusti right prizz;D?
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
    D<

Leave a comment:

• Galvon
    replied
    fap fap fap fap.... i mean what, this is ridicioules! show some respect to female pixels.

Leave a comment:

• TiamatRoar
    replied
    This is true for all the armour sets in the game, really. Turn your clothing display off and compare female armours to males for knights (or mages and archers for that matter). The belly is almost always bare and the legs are mostly just clothed at best with the only metal being the side plates. Some armour sets for female knights are short skirts while another is a one piece swim suit (and all the end game ones are just pants and a metal tank top, with bare belly), whereas for men it's an entire set of armour covering everything in almost all cases.

Again, this applies to mages and archers too. Male mages are fully clothed head to toe while female mages pretty much wear a bikini with coat tails, if that much.

Applies to most clothing, too. Although clothing tends to be slightly more balanced in that males show a little more skin (but not as much as female versions of the same armour) and females have some "full" options there. Apollo, being made to look like an armour set, however, looks pretty much like the rest of the armour sets when it comes to male vs female comparisons, apparently.

That said, when it comes to bare buttocks, I think very few knight armours show as much as Apollo does for female knights. Heck, I think Apollo might show more lower-back than the one piece armour or swimsuit does (I haven't checked, though)
    Last edited by TiamatRoar; 10-07-2013, 10:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AndreyTz
    replied
    Originally posted by kinglev View Post
    at least u get to have apollo gear :P
    lol yess

Leave a comment:

• Ban-kai
    replied
    @Prizzly

almost as good as CW first match Augusti right prizz;D?

Leave a comment:

• R24529421
    replied
    aww wht a show

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    This is the oldest known fact about MMOs. The less armor a female character has the more defense it gets.
    So they'll be invincible when naked! D:

Not against me! I don't fall for those I tell you.

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    It's part of the defenses. Makes male characters look at the goodies while we kick their butt!!!
    If the male chars are played by A.I and not gay, I suppose. lol

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    It's part of the defenses. Makes male characters look at the goodies while we kick their butt!!!

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    This is the oldest known fact about MMOs. The less armor a female character has the more defense it gets.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    what goodies? I don't see any...remove that flap at the back pls I can send a cupid arrow from my bow easier if there's a bullseye to aim for :P
    D;

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    well, according to game logic:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]58280[/ATTACH]

there's a whole page dedicated for this trope, btw.

*disclaimer: i do not take any responsibilities if you cant get out from that site i linked.
    ye it doesnt make sence at all :P
    Like indeed, female bikini clothing; no armor at all XD

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    well, according to game logic:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FM_chart2.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1676111

there's a whole page dedicated for this trope, btw.

*disclaimer: i do not take any responsibilities if you cant get out from that site i linked.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    what goodies? I don't see any...remove that flap at the back pls I can send a cupid arrow from my bow easier if there's a bullseye to aim for :P

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Solomon Grundy wants pants too

Leave a comment:

• kinglev
    replied
    at least u get to have apollo gear :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X