Archer gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer gear

Approaching level 55, I do have the gear and have it almost all enchanted to max.

My question is how well will the 55 gear serve me? Should I get the 60 or wait and get the 70?

Get 55 hear<Get 60<Get 70

Comment

u must get the lvl 60 or u won't survive lvl 70 dungeons. In fact lvl 65 dungeon will drain ur rage so fast that you'll also die if you don't have enough rage as you need to spam scattershot once it cd and df and inciendiary (unless you have super casher stats). Without the PVE gear, you won't be able to clear the dungeons without a super strong team to carry your *** thru it.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If you're doing PvE, get 60.

If you're doing PvP, get 55.

55 is easy to get anyways, so just get it.

Comment

Make 50 pve set before u jump to 60+ barket

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I got 50 gear myself and wouldn't want to trade it with 55 gear. I still have to get 60 gear, but I'm camping on 59 for the time being leveling a whole bunch of things before reaching 60 (honor, astrals, guild skills etc).
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

get PVE 50 legend... as what Anata said... it will serve you great from 50 onwards and up to the point of getting the stones for 60 set...

If you really really really want to skip 50 legend, you need to make sure you have a bunch of helpful guildies or in-game friends (at least 3) who can bring you through Moon NM 60 times to get the needed 600 pcs for 4 legend pcs...

Eili
              S144
              Guild: 'Nightmare
              Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                get PVE 50 legend... as what Anata said... it will serve you great from 50 onwards and up to the point of getting the stones for 60 set...

If you really really really want to skip 50 legend, you need to make sure you have a bunch of helpful guildies or in-game friends (at least 3) who can bring you through Moon NM 60 times to get the needed 600 pcs for 4 legend pcs...

Eili
                120...bcs he need 1200 loids too^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

lolz yeap Anata, forgot to factor that in...

Eili
                  S144
                  Guild: 'Nightmare
                  Level 80 Archer

Comment

Working...
                  X