Level 70 Knight Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 70 Knight Astrals

If you could pick any astrals for your setup, what astrals should a level 70 knight use?

phy attack + mag def + phy def + block + EWD + godess blessing + HP

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
      or instead of HP put "Enhanced Illusion"

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
        or instead of HP put "Enhanced Illusion"
        but enhanced illusion now not like how it was before from 4 ~ 5 months if u have illusion lv 5 u can get 1 or 2 dodge damage and maybe u cant get it also so i think better is hp and for increase BR also

Comment

I was using a high level Enhanced Regen for a while too, or Deflection... they worked pretty well. Illusion never seemed to proc very much, so I got rid of it pretty quickly.
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Deflection, Regen, or Enhance Guardian Angel I would say. Hp and illusion can work too but arn't that great to use.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Deflection, Regen, or Enhance Guardian Angel I would say. Hp and illusion can work too but arn't that great to use.
              HP not great to use? if you wanna stay alive longer in your mpd runs better have more HP than the other 3 you listed :P
              ~Yafa~

Comment

i dont like hp much. it gives very little compared to other astrals (if you consider that hp is usually 5 times higher than other stats). and as you get stronger it will make very little difference. Illusion at lvl 10 is a 20% chance to negate damage but is still very unrealiable. i went with deflection because i dont really need more tank stats right now. for those who never tried, it usually reflects about twice as much as it says. im not exactly sure how it works. it probably reflects part of the damage before some of our damage mitigation is applied.

Comment

I will prefer guardian angel to reflect cuz sometimes you get nasty crits. But still HP it is for me (cuz of block )
                  ~Yafa~

Comment

Originally posted by yaafa View Post
                    HP not great to use? if you wanna stay alive longer in your mpd runs better have more HP than the other 3 you listed :P
                    Knights already have loads of hp. Each time you put gem, or refine for endurance or something you get a bonus 20% more hp. You really don't need to try hard to get a lot of hp for a knight or archer since they got bonus 20% boost. I say that hp astral isn't that great since it offers very little hp for what its worth. If it was a % hp astral that be a different story but since it's a static number it isn't that good. Honestly, after you got the necessity astrals there really isn't much choice once you reach 70. You want to choose what you think is best for you. Guardian angel if you plan on fighting a lot of archers or doing hard MPs and you notice you being crit real hard. Illusion when you think you don't need help with crit reduction as much and you want a gamble on your dodges. Hp astral when you think you need more hp but like I already stated hp astral is just really a bonus. You already have enough. You better off refining hp or endurance in your gear than taking a slot up for hp.

Comment

Originally posted by yaafa View Post
                      I will prefer guardian angel to reflect cuz sometimes you get nasty crits. But still HP it is for me (cuz of block )
                      Not exactly sure what you are doing with your knight but you should already have a lot of hp by the time you have your 60 leg set you should have 65k+ hp. Having an extra 3k or 4k hp isn't really going to make a big difference. It needs to be like the scroll and offer a % boost. Like 3% hp each level then it be worth to use.

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                        I was using a high level Enhanced Regen for a while too, or Deflection... they worked pretty well. Illusion never seemed to proc very much, so I got rid of it pretty quickly.
                        only just pushing towards 60 but i pulled my deflection for now and put my hp back mostly do to all im doing mostly is WB and while its cool to see 50k damage when the boss kills you it does nothing for you in way of gold or place in list so not much point. Ill slot it back in at 60 in a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Not exactly sure what you are doing with your knight but you should already have a lot of hp by the time you have your 60 leg set you should have 65k+ hp. Having an extra 3k or 4k hp isn't really going to make a big difference. It needs to be like the scroll and offer a % boost. Like 3% hp each level then it be worth to use.
                          Actually my knight has 93k HP ... low, i want it higher than that >_<
                          ~Yafa~

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                            Only lvl 64 but have the first 6 listed here & working on #7 (HP). With HP impact on shield, you could make an argument for #6 being either block or HP. Yes? No?

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                              Only lvl 64 but have the first 6 listed here & working on #7 (HP). With HP impact on shield, you could make an argument for #6 being either block or HP. Yes? No?
                              If you are choosing to have hp you shouldn't use it until lvl 70 at the earliest. You are a knight and you need GB, patk, mdef, pdef, block, and EWD before anything else. 70 and 80 are optional astrals that really have no big affect on your toon.

Comment

Working...
                              X