Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

pls and one help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls and one help me

i want help i want game in small login client can make it in desktop join game in it becouse i have problem in my page auto refresh so want help im new in game but i find war tune name armor have that login client so i ask it from u and wait your help ty any way

Originally posted by sunrise5b View Post
    i want help i want game in small login client can make it in desktop join game in it becouse i have problem in my page auto refresh so want help im new in game but i find war tune name armor have that login client so i ask it from u and wait your help ty any way
    Ok, I think you said you play the Armor version of wartune. Sounds like it's something you'll need to troubleshoot with them, this is the r2 forums.

Comment

I think he's trying to say that armorgames have a stand-alone client? Its very hard to read, and I don't think they have one >.>
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
        Ok, I think you said you play the Armor version of wartune. Sounds like it's something you'll need to troubleshoot with them, this is the r2 forums.
        no i know what i play only want help want thing like that in R2 becouse have problem with my browers

small icon join game with it but download like small size and use it and no use browers that good idea and i want it

Comment

I only heard of one Host that had a standalone desktop client.

I think it's ************ (but they're not partnered with R2 like Armorgames and such)

Comment

You mean a downloadable client allowing you to run the program (game) direct from your desktop through an icon? I know chinese servers have that, but not sure if any NA companies have gotten off there fat ***** to try and make that, probably won't ever happen sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X