X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutality rune when under chaos rune effect

What would happen?

Free brutality buff for opponent?

Or does it bypass the chaos effect and brutality buffs yourself like normal?

Don't have chaos rune to see
    Wartune Tips and Guides:

It bypass the chaos effect and you buff yourself as normal.

In fact, using a brutality rune RIGHT after your opponent uses a chaos rune on you is a good move. If the chaos rune affect you for 1 turn, then using the brutality rune counts as 1 move and this effectively negates the effect of the chaos rune.
    If the chaos rune affects you for 2 turns, then you may want to do random (unhelpful) moves for 2 turns to erase the effects of the chaos rune.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i believe all skills that work on your own char only will bypass the chaos effect: brutalitly rune, heal rune, rage rune, agoran shield, reverse damage. maybe more but thats all i can think off right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        i believe all skills that work on your own char only will bypass the chaos effect: brutalitly rune, heal rune, rage rune, agoran shield, reverse damage. maybe more but thats all i can think off right now.
        Mage's heals passes to the opponent thats for sure(atleast BL does), dont know about the rest, the runes do not pass over to the opponent and neither do agoran, reverse and apollo(i think)

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Mage's heals passes to the opponent thats for sure(atleast BL does), dont know about the rest, the runes do not pass over to the opponent and neither do agoran, reverse and apollo(i think)
          when a chaos rune succeeds on an enemy's heal, there are 2 possible results:
          1.) mage aoe heals (suntoria/bless): applies to the mage's teammates, but not himself
          mage single-target heal (resto): applies to the incorrect teammate
          2.) mage aoe heals (suntoria/bless): applies to the entire opposing team
          mage single-target heal (resto): applies to the lowest HP target of the opposing team

and, if it doesn't succeed, mage's heals affect his team like normal.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            not exactly, chaos DOES work on apollos, other chaos runes and most likely amnesia and blood runes as well. so i believe it's like i said and the only skills/runes it doesnt work on are those that are supposed to affect only the same player using them.

like sinnedwill said, chaos rune has a chance to debuff your enemy (which increases with chaos lvl) and then, for all skills chaos CAN work on, there is still only a chance for it to make them hit the wrong team/players. question is, if this is always a 50:50 chance or if it increases with higher chaos lvl as well.

Comment

Working...
            X