Crazy archer willing to do experiments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy archer willing to do experiments

Hey all im an archer that is willing to do crazy experiments for the hell of it. if you have an idea pm me either in game or on the forums. my in game name is in my signature. any ideas will do
    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

what kind of experiments?

oh, try lv up only matk in academy & intelligence in guild skill, don't lv up patk & power. also socket up all matk gems.

Comment

didn't think I need to specify about this but I will. only serious ideas will be addressed

And you can only have one of the same gem in a piece

Comment

Will Destroyer Archer.

edit: actually idk if I want to see that anymore but gl :P

Comment

now that's an idea

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            Will Destroyer Archer.

edit: actually idk if I want to see that anymore but gl :P
            This, but you'll need pve set.
            East coast archer.

Comment

health regen archer, blood thirst(with maxed bl talent), regen, and blessed health ((not sure if regen and blessed can be used at same time)). other than that pretty basic tanky archer build to outlast opponent

Comment

You are doing this as a pure non-casher archer right? (hence the one gem per equip, except for weapon, which comes with 2 by default)

Leave all astrals at level 1 or 2, and place all points into (orange) determination and get it to rank 10.

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                health regen archer, blood thirst(with maxed bl talent), regen, and blessed health ((not sure if regen and blessed can be used at same time)). other than that pretty basic tanky archer build to outlast opponent
                You know... Health Regn archers are plausible in BG right? most archers that do BG always have Blood Thirst maxed (talent can be taken or not)
                That and most archers also max Brutality and Healing Runes.

And no, you can only equip one type of heal Astral, Blessed Health sucks once your damage goes pass a certain number.
                Last edited by anichaos; 10-08-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

So I have the PvE set and I use some cash BTW

Comment

Wew this is cool, please try experiment with ruthlesness astrall, many ppl debating on this and there is no actual prove in wb bg gb etc, and is it good combine ruthlesness (floating damage) and will destroyer for archer ?? and is there a real different between lvl 1 ruthelessness vs lvl 4 vs lvl 6 above ??? there is some answer about this thing but theres no one that really experiment about it.sorry for bad english and thank you ^_^

Comment

are you going to use existing character to do experiments, or create a new one...

id like to see the will destroyer set up personally.. just starting from scratch could take some time to yield significant results.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                        are you going to use existing character to do experiments, or create a new one...

id like to see the will destroyer set up personally.. just starting from scratch could take some time to yield significant results.
                        From his reply to my post...

He's using an existing character with PvE set and already spend cash on the game.

Comment

Will Destroyer Archer with PvE set = 10 rage gain max per turn
                          S144
                          Guild: 'Nightmare
                          Level 80 Archer

Comment

How about : swallow 10 menthos then drink 1l of Coke and see what happens
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by sepen7 View Post
                              Wew this is cool, please try experiment with ruthlesness astrall, many ppl debating on this and there is no actual prove in wb bg gb etc, and is it good combine ruthlesness (floating damage) and will destroyer for archer ?? and is there a real different between lvl 1 ruthelessness vs lvl 4 vs lvl 6 above ??? there is some answer about this thing but theres no one that really experiment about it.sorry for bad english and thank you ^_^
                              Pretty simple, keep the % of the ruthlessness BELOW THE % of your crit base (Determination) and if you crit, the ruthlessness doesn't cut ur power if it goes low.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X