Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't we have a title for max friendship?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't we have a title for max friendship?

Friendship level should be increase to level 10 for a x2 drop rate in MPD and require a huge amount of exp/roses to go from level 9 to 10 for a legendary title called "Friends with Benefits" XD

Anyone else agree?

I disagree with this.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

we can already have 2 titles for rosses, top 10 and top 1 in charm.

Comment

Yes, except those two titles are "exclusive" titles, the OP was suggesting a title that more people can obtain. Not sure I'd agree with the 2x drop rate thing though. That's just a cry for 20 loids/stones a day from MPD.

Comment

Title yes, it would be good to get a pink title for having level 9 or 10 friendship.

Drop rate, hmm... naa, it already increase your stats for easier and faster runs.

Comment

Don't say no to this idea, I smell a lot of cash going into roses if this is implented xD

Comment

I like the pink title idea. need more colors than purple grey and gold. drop rate x2 sounds like a lazy person who doesn't want to work
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Since everyone likes things to be a challenge why not just lower the drop rate more than it is now. It be more of a challenge and you be all super happy right? How about 1 loid every other MP run you do? So every other day you only get 1 loid or leg. That be a super challenge since you all like challenges.

Comment

well drop rate thing was just kind of a place holder for lvl 10 friendship bonus, but yeah you get the main idea. People spend a lot on roses from shop. So a nice title for everyone who maxes out there friendship would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                    we can already have 2 titles for rosses, top 10 and top 1 in charm.
                    friendship and roses (charm ranking) are 2 different things right?
                    for roses - top 1 = Balenor's Sweetheart (yellow), top 10 = Smooth Operator (pink)
                    for friendship got none?

and also you can pump friendship by doing mpd together and energizing their farm (not sure if its the correct term XD, its the pink thingy u need to click on their farm)
                    R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Since everyone likes things to be a challenge why not just lower the drop rate more than it is now. It be more of a challenge and you be all super happy right? How about 1 loid every other MP run you do? So every other day you only get 1 loid or leg. That be a super challenge since you all like challenges.
                      I do like challenges. Doesn't matter to me, but you might be the one crying?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

how about title Best Buddies and add a bit more exp, say 3%? Or Warriors In Arms? or Tag Team Destroyers? I can think of lots of titles and lots of tiny benefits. AND LET ME GROW ROSES IN MY GARDEN FFS!
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

B4nsh33

how about title Best Buddies and add a bit more exp, say 3%? Or Warriors In Arms? or Tag Team Destroyers? I can think of lots of titles and lots of tiny benefits. AND LET ME GROW ROSES IN MY GARDEN FFS!

I'll gladly help u harvest those roses
                          IGN: Frenzone
                          PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                          LEVEL: 67
                          BATTLE RATING: 113k
                          CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzone17 View Post
                            B4nsh33

I'll gladly help u harvest those roses

mmmhmmm, I'm sure thats what u had in mind ...
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Yes, how dare we have a problem with lazy people who want a 2x drop rate on top of the 5 stones/loids per boss? The nerve of us! How about loids and stones not being given at all anymore? Balens only. That'll teach us!

Don't troll 0xy, it's a legitimate criticism. They had a good idea with the addition of a title, and a bad one with the drop rates.

Comment

Working...
                              X