Classwars begins now to the next level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classwars begins now to the next level

Hi and hello everyone i just want to suggest to whom it may concern.. After having a fun Classwars how about a cross server Guild battle like cross server battlegrounds and cross server arena.. I think that would be fun.. and worth playing for as a whole for everybody...
    That's all and thanks have a good day everyone

For real!? o.O

It would be dominated by power guilds. little guilds would be further killed off.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      For real!? o.O

It would be dominated by power guilds. little guilds would be further killed off.
      well I guess it could be a matching system like in arena and bg, weak as well but still a matching system...by br, guild lvl,number of members or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        well I guess it could be a matching system like in arena and bg, weak as well but still a matching system...by br, guild lvl,number of members or something like that
        Whether by BR, guild level, or number of members, there are too many ways for that to be a poor matchmaking system. The criteria used for small-group cross-server events has its flaws too, but the larger the group, the more stress you put on the flaws. At the guild level, there's no way for it to not be broken by nature.

Comment

Working...
        X