Guild skill question that needs an answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild skill question that needs an answer

Say you have lvl 10 guild skills maxed, and then you leave the guild to join a different one. That new guild only has lvl 6 skill tower, what lvl guild skill bonus will your toon have at that point?

I thought you only got lvl 6 guild skills until that new guild reaches your guild skill level.

the other person says "NO" you you keep your lvl 10 guild skills.

Now, I know you wont need to retrain them obviously, but what is the answer to this question if I may ask.

Thank you.

You keep the lvl 10 skills.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      You keep the lvl 10 skills.
      U have skills maxed for guild skill tower. From my exp,when i was with 5v maxed gs and change guild to v4 gst - i get v4 not v5

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You should only get stats for whatever your guild is at, but won't have to pay again when the guild upgrades their tower.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Creamy is 100% right. You get your skill level, not that of the guild.

I know this from personal experience going from a Lv10 GS guild down into a level 8 and my BR was the same in both guilds!!!

Comment

You keep skills you already have.
            Guild skill level only affects skills you WILL buy not ones you already have.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              You should only get stats for whatever your guild is at, but won't have to pay again when the guild upgrades their tower.
              Originally posted by Bronbow View Post
              Creamy is 100% right. You get your skill level, not that of the guild.

I know this from personal experience going from a Lv10 GS guild down into a level 8 and my BR was the same in both guilds!!!
              LOL at the first person's reply.

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
              You keep skills you already have.
              Guild skill level only affects skills you WILL buy not ones you already have.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X