Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few suggestions

Just a few suggestions I'd like to be implemented in wartune:
    1. Arena: lower attempts from 30 to 15 or 10, but double or triple rewards (losing gives 10 or 15 insignia, winning gives 30 or 45).
    2. Duel attempts: From 20 make it 10, but double rewards. Also, daily task being 5 instead.
    3. Lowering or possibly removing the "World Prosperity" EXP, or the option to turn it off. Since I'm a slow-leveler, and gives out TOO MUCH unnecessary exp (+70% in my case).
    4. New stamina system:
    - 100 max, get 50 a day at reset
    - spend 10 per dungeon
    - acquire 30 stamina in altar for 1 hr.
    - stamina pots give half of current stamina (or better yet the same as now)
    >>OR just make the cultivating time to 1hr. 'cause 2hrs is too loooong for just 3 dungeon runs, esp for busy ppl.
    5. Give ppl free bullhorns, at least 2 a day. Or better yet, allow players to speak in WC without bullhorns. Bullhorns should only be used when player wants to announce to all (the function of the large bullhorn). Ppl are social beings, you know
    6. Make the game less laggy (as usual), esp during the world boss. I've been missing too many double hits already bcos of lag.
    7. Announce events early on.
    8. At least 1 GM be online, to chat with players, to be closer to your customers, to actually see what's going on in-game to actually hear out players' suggestions, comments, complaints.

Well, that's all i want (for now). i want this mainly for efficiency and time-saving. so i can use my time better.
    tyvm if u implement these
    S292 Archer level 46
    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
    1. Arena: lower attempts from 30 to 15 or 10, but double or triple rewards (losing gives 10 or 15 insignia, winning gives 30 or 45).
    2. Duel attempts: From 20 make it 10, but double rewards. Also, daily task being 5 instead.
    3. Lowering or possibly removing the "World Prosperity" EXP, or the option to turn it off. Since I'm a slow-leveler, and gives out TOO MUCH unnecessary exp (+70% in my case).
    4. New stamina system:
    - spend 10 per dungeon
    >>OR just make the cultivating time to 1hr. 'cause 2hrs is too loooong for just 3 dungeon runs, esp for busy ppl.
    5. Give ppl free bullhorns, at least 2 a day. Or better yet, allow players to speak in WC without bullhorns. Bullhorns should only be used when player wants to announce to all (the function of the large bullhorn). Ppl are social beings, you know
    6. Make the game less laggy (as usual), esp during the world boss. I've been missing too many double hits already bcos of lag.
    8. At least 1 GM be online, to chat with players, to be closer to your customers, to actually see what's going on in-game to actually hear out players' suggestions, comments, complaints.

Well, that's all i want (for now). i want this mainly for efficiency and time-saving. so i can use my time better.
    1) Why?
    2) Why?
    3) YES
    4) Then what's the difference? You still get to do 10 a day... (apart from the cultivation part. Get Spirit Covenant for that)
    5) Everyone can speak in WC 10 times, before it starts taking small bullhorns.
    6) No comment.
    7) Yes, but you can browse around forums of other platforms to inform yourself early on.
    8) 1 GM online at all times? 370-odd servers, rotations of 8H online for said GMs (poor sods), = 1100 people employed to just sit online and watch the chat... Doubtful that'll happen.

Comment

1) patch 2.0 (i think)
      2) " "
      3)world prosperity, is for players to catch up to the average lvl of the server, its was places in terms of benefit, but no one likes it( till they get to lvl 64 )
      4) why?
      5) i want that too, so we could stack them and use them at our word fights
      6)check other posts about this
      7)i want this,
      8) GM, come on. i will settle for moderator, for now. after this maybe GM
      about the arena, 3v3 ins are 3 times not the points so, a bit of loss there, played in Chinese server(7road)

Comment

hmmm....

1 and 2) less runs = less time to spend to complete ur daily arenas and duels. For busy ppl like me this is great help. Well, for ppl who have nothing to do all day, they don't need these. Just think of completing your daily duels in just 40mins instead. Chinese server (i think) already has done #1, having 15 attempt and double rewards.

4) actually, almost the same reasoning as above. less time spent on cultivating (usually when u r afk) = less time to leave the PC on = more electricity savings
        also, i'm noncasher and non-balen user (my free balens is impossibru, due to the lack of offers that actually work), so Spirit Covenant is a no-no.

5) didn't know that. thanks for info.

8) Well, i wasn't really trying to say all day and all server simultaneously. Maybe during peak hrs. And maybe on random 2-10 servers at a time. Or something like that. Cause some other games do this. Besides, many servers merged, so it's not really "300+" servers.
        S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          1) Why?
          2) Why?
          takes less time of corse

Comment

1. Patch 2.0 or after you'll have arena attempts halfed and rewards doubled ( and 1 attempts more on mp, but I doubt about it )
            2. Not really, you can do only 5 then the rest leave it. If its reward day and you use 5 for quest already, you think its enough to keep a good place with just 5 attempts?
            3. Read others post, its for getting a boost to lower levels to get exp fast ( or seal upgrade/etc ).
            4. Its same, I usually see people leaving pc/laptop afk in altar for hours and they do all when they come back.
            5. 10 bullhorns per day to chat free ( 1 for dev + 9 for chat )
            6. No comment, no lag for me and never had it since I play the game.
            7. Not possible.
            8. Not possible.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              7. Not possible.
              Why not? Other platforms do it, so there truly is no reason why R2 couldn't... R2 is infamous for posting events extremely late, sometimes at the day it starts. That's just unacceptable imo. It is 'possible', just not likely to happen, seeing how R2 treats its customers.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                2. Not really, you can do only 5 then the rest leave it. If its reward day and you use 5 for quest already, you think its enough to keep a good place with just 5 attempts?
                3. Read others post, its for getting a boost to lower levels to get exp fast ( or seal upgrade/etc ).
                6. No comment, no lag for me and never had it since I play the game.
                7. Not possible.
                2. Well, haven't considered that, since i don't do it. I 'cannot' improve my ranking, since the best time to improve rankings is the time i'm in school or off to somewhere or sleeping. I usually end up rank 160-190, but can reach around 90-120 in my server.
                3. Yeah it has its good things, esp for those on the top and those who want lvls. But for a slow leveler like me, it's a big hindrance. Been like level 43 for 3 weeks already, and looks like i'll be 43 for another week or two. If there's no prosperity exp, i coudve stayed lvl 40-41 (maybe even 39 and dominate BG) until now, until at least i have 2 lvl 10 guild skills and atleast 10 lvl 5 gems. Oh well. Can't be helped.
                6. Good for you. I wish I had same PC as u. huehue~
                7. 'NOT' IMPOSSIBLE. R2 could choose to post events right away, together with the other platforms. They choose not to either because theyre too lazy (procrastinators) or too greedy (just like what happen recently).
                S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  Why not? Other platforms do it, so there truly is no reason why R2 couldn't... R2 is infamous for posting events extremely late, sometimes at the day it starts. That's just unacceptable imo. It is 'possible', just not likely to happen, seeing how R2 treats its customers.
                  Now you see why I said not possible. There was a post made on kong and they posted there saying the event its not " oficial " and we can go trust it if we want.
                  Here on R2 forums winlord posted a " complete " event and some moderator ( or even r2 staff ) edited the thread and it turned from " oficial " october event to " un-oficial ", so atm point 7 its impossible for us, R2 players.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                    4. New stamina system:
                    - spend 10 per dungeon

1) Definetly yes
                    2) No need, only do 20 duels on arena rewards day
                    3) NO, slow levelers need to grow up at some point or start making sacrifices
                    4) I think I agree (too much math involved to make ends meet) but not gonna happen because R2 sells covenant
                    5) 1 bullhorn per day. Not unlimited attempts because of spam.
                    6) No comment
                    7) YES

Comment

Working...
                    X