Mage Healing Classwars:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
    i see an arlad anichaos link here! trolls!!!
    Kinda feels weird hearing that from an orc >_>
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

@Arlad: If you actually know that Space Slug is in his 50s, level 10 HS is of the norm, besides, that's what they get for being slow as slugs!

In any case, weren't we discussing about Healings between mages?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

mages cw is fine..healing should be allowed otherwise how am i gonna beat the higher br??xD

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          If you played on S5 and still only have lvl 10 HS, then you must done something wrong.
          Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          In terms of HS - I'm still capped at lvl 10.
          My HS can't go any higher. What part of capped did you misunderstand?

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Wrong analogy, if the only thing matter is how much older someone is, my grandfather should be able to defeat Mike Tyson by your analogy.
          It's how do you spent your time. If you spent it more in gaining exp to level your HS, you can still stun people from older server. If we apply it to boxing, those who train and spar more would have "free punches" against people who sit around and do nothing, no matter how talented or mature/older/senior the he is.
          I understand that more exp counts for something. You seem to be missing that so does raw strength, along with time played.

Having played since near the beginning of this game, there are few in my bracket of my strength. Not because I am just a cash player. But because I have spent a lot of time and patience building my strength.

Your analogy is also wrong.

Yours is saying that if a player practices/works on one move only they can beat anyone. So given that, if I work on a single power punch, I can beat Mike Tyson in the boxing ring... we both know this is not true.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

HS is only fair if the other player has the same lvl. Otherwise it is a cheat, its like tying a person to chair and then beating them with a baseball bat, but calling it fair. Since upto lvl 62 players are restricted to lvl 10 HS, and in BG come up against players lvl 63+ who can have a minimum of lvl 16 HS (lvl 64 can have lvl 22 HS, etc). So no HS is unfair which is why it is removed from Class Wars and should be removed from all PvP, where lower lvl players can encounter higher lvl players.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
              HS is only fair if the other player has the same lvl. Otherwise it is a cheat, its like tying a person to chair and then beating them with a baseball bat, but calling it fair. Since upto lvl 62 players are restricted to lvl 10 HS, and in BG come up against players lvl 63+ who can have a minimum of lvl 16 HS (lvl 64 can have lvl 22 HS, etc). So no HS is unfair which is why it is removed from Class Wars and should be removed from all PvP, where lower lvl players can encounter higher lvl players.
              shut up and start leveling your hs is all you can do

Comment

@daft48eddiex: So what's the point of playing longer?
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Guys please lets stick to the topic. Finally something which really makes sence and we start talking about HS... There is numerous HS thraeds already so discuss it there. Personally i loved my HS while beeing 64 and beating the living **** out of ppl in BG but now that im 70+ im perma stunned everywhere so yea HS is doubleedged sword.

As for CW i dont think removing healing is the way to go but at the same time i find it also pretty stupid that in most of the interesting matches both the mages have in the end more than 80% of their health...

I tryed going into CW with brutality and blood rune and crit to simply outdmg the heals but against someone with similar BR it simply doesnt work

Comment

Hs will be soon nerfed and this is eot for me...how long we can talk aBout it guys...who is lvl slow at 59-64 barket never get hs like ppl who stay in harder but in long run better 69v . Same with new server against older
                    We was few months ago merged with s~60 and now they have 15v higher or more hs then we from 147. Not a big deal .
                    I can be stuned 2-3x per battle and still win
                    After patch 2.0 things will change and i cant w8 for it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I gave up on HS aswell once i heared about the changes. So u just got all talents which i wanted and now i only need 74 to have as much academy upgrades for next CW. Im 71 level with 25 level HS

What matters in CW for sure is level of blood rune since thats the biggest advantage u can get over ur enemy when both have same skillset

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                        I gave up on HS aswell once i heared about the changes. So u just got all talents which i wanted and now i only need 74 to have as much academy upgrades for next CW. Im 71 level with 25 level HS

What matters in CW for sure is level of blood rune since thats the biggest advantage u can get over ur enemy when both have same skillset
                        U need high hs for high passives, in high lvl surv or bl passive give huge adventage thats why i vup my hs all timeand No metter what changes we get, high hs allways give profits

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yea i had mine on 25 level now that all the talents are level 3 im back to leveing HS. But aiming for 74 first. I should benefit from that more than from talents in 10 HS levels...

I have a chance to get 74 before CW while gettin 10 HS levels is more unlikely.

Talking about mages and CW anyone want to share their skillsets? ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                            Yea i had mine on 25 level now that all the talents are level 3 im back to leveing HS. But aiming for 74 first. I should benefit from that more than from talents in 10 HS levels...

I have a chance to get 74 before CW while gettin 10 HS levels is more unlikely.

Talking about mages and CW anyone want to share their skillsets? ^_^
                            mine is bolt,rof,md,resto,sun..if you use PvE set and can take out more then 75% hp of troops usually then going with bolt,rof,resto,sun,bl or puri(to cancel the damned blood rune -_-) would be better

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              shut up and start leveling your hs is all you can do
                              Again people use this stupid excuse all the time just to defend there selves for having HS. Look at the freaking charts and you will see once you reach 65 it's physically impossible to catch up in HS. It does no good to lvl up HS pass the level req for next lvl of passives. There is no way an newer server will catch up with and older server so capping HS as much as you can is pointless. Cap it every 10 lvls for new passive to unlock but don't concentrate on lvling your HS. By the time you reach the point where others are at they be even higher. That is why 7roads nerf'd it bc they knew it was unbalanced and broke the game. So stop using this stupid excuse bc it does nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                                mine is bolt,rof,md,resto,sun..if you use PvE set and can take out more then 75% hp of troops usually then going with bolt,rof,resto,sun,bl or puri(to cancel the damned blood rune -_-) would be better
                                I have pve set but killing ppl who have buffed up to 3k troops than sometimes i need 3 aoe's to kill them. I thought about 2 skillset for the incomming CW

Either trying without bolt... with rof puri resto sunt and bl but after few att with friend found very bad

Or going with bolt rof resto bl and puri. Puri is definetly a must since sunt wont help enough for blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X