Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage Healing Classwars:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    I have pve set but killing ppl who have buffed up to 3k troops than sometimes i need 3 aoe's to kill them. I thought about 2 skillset for the incomming CW

Either trying without bolt... with rof puri resto sunt and bl but after few att with friend found very bad

Or going with bolt rof resto bl and puri. Puri is definetly a must since sunt wont help enough for blood.
    I go with bolt rof resto sunto and puri only basic runes so brutal v10 helps a lotand blood should be v7 for cw
    Btw. In 3 days i will be 74,45v stun atm and start work on it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Again people use this stupid excuse all the time just to defend there selves for having HS. Look at the freaking charts and you will see once you reach 65 it's physically impossible to catch up in HS. It does no good to lvl up HS pass the level req for next lvl of passives. There is no way an newer server will catch up with and older server so capping HS as much as you can is pointless. Cap it every 10 lvls for new passive to unlock but don't concentrate on lvling your HS. By the time you reach the point where others are at they be even higher. That is why 7roads nerf'd it bc they knew it was unbalanced and broke the game. So stop using this stupid excuse bc it does nothing.
      we all will have hs maxed at one point so what you say its pointless..fyi my hs only lv 10 not trying to defend myself or anything like that -_-

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        we all will have hs maxed at one point so what you say its pointless..fyi my hs only lv 10 not trying to defend myself or anything like that -_-
        U get max hs after 2 Years good luck to u with passives later

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          U get max hs after 2 Years good luck to u with passives later
          ty ty ill make it someday at least

Comment

How many lvl 80s are right now? You make it sound like it's extremely easy to get max hs and everyone can get it right away. No, bc if you are trying to cap your HS or lvl up your passives yo uwon't be having max HS for a very very long time. Only a few people are lvl 80 right now and it's already been a year. By the time when most people get max HS it be 2+years. So again stop with the stupid excuses. If you plan on building your toon right you won't catch with the older servers for an extremely long time.

Comment

How many lvl 80s are right now? You make it sound like it's extremely easy to get max hs and everyone can get it right away. No, bc if you are trying to cap your HS or lvl up your passives yo uwon't be having max HS for a very very long time. Only a few people are lvl 80 right now and it's already been a year. By the time when most people get max HS it be 2+years. So again stop with the stupid excuses. If you plan on building your toon right you won't catch with the older servers for an extremely long time.
              geting lv 80 is easy if i dont lv hs...

Comment

geting lv 80 is easy if i dont lv hs...
                Then you wouldn't have max hs would you? LOL. So that logic doesn't make any sense. If you want max hs you need to be lvl 80 as well as capped HS which is going to take you an extremely long time.

Comment

then stay ahead the whole match, don't QQ just because you don't play with strategy.

Comment

Then you wouldn't have max hs would you? LOL. So that logic doesn't make any sense. If you want max hs you need to be lvl 80 as well as capped HS which is going to take you an extremely long time.
                    The top echelon of players on R2 players need less than 30 days to max HS with level 80.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Steering this discussion away from HS and back to the idea presented in the OP:

reduced/limited healing in mage heal wars...
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        Steering this discussion away from HS and back to the idea presented in the OP:

reduced/limited healing in mage heal wars...
                        again..how will i win if healing isnt like it is now?

Comment

they shuld limit how many arrows you can bring into the fight for archers. (lol)

Comment

again..how will i win if healing isnt like it is now?
                            That's what I mean it's not a 'war' it's a HP party. Does any mage actually ever die in CW? o.O

Originally posted by Maelstrom69 View Post
                            they shuld limit how many arrows you can bring into the fight for archers. (lol)
                            That's just it. If the archer class war was like the mage heal war, no arrows would be fired... you'd all be drinking rejuvenating tonics...
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              That's what I mean it's not a 'war' it's a HP party. Does any mage actually ever die in CW? o.O

That's just it. If the archer class war was like the mage heal war, no arrows would be fired... you'd all be drinking rejuvenating tonics...
                              o.O did you even take part in cw or everyone you fighted healed all thetime?

Comment

o.O did you even take part in cw or everyone you fighted healed all thetime?
                                I have partaken in every cw that we've had.

Every time I have scored 3K+ points.

Aside from when hideously outclassed or out classing - I have not had a fight where someone dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X