Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Healing Classwars:

The Mage Classwars as is, are a farce.

Simply it's currently all about who can heal the most efficiently at the last minute.

I propose a limit on the number of healing skills any mage can enter Classwars with. It's a warzone, someone is meant to die...

For what it's worth: This change would cause me to lose more fights than I currently do.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Alternatively, change the damage increase to:
    100% after 1 minute
    200% after 2 minutes.

Then, it will come down to BR, just like archers and knights.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Alternatively, change the damage increase to:
      100% after 1 minute
      200% after 2 minutes.

Then, it will come down to BR, just like archers and knights.
      Not even a mage, but yeah, this sounds good.

Comment

In the finals I doubt half of the mages that qualify really die ( just loose cause of the timer ) so might be a good idea to either increase the damage after 1 minute either wait until one of the mages die.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

One cast per heal skill or one heal skill per match would be less of a hassle to fight, don't know how it can be implemented without cutting it off like HS though.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            One cast per heal skill or one heal skill per match would be less of a hassle to fight, don't know how it can be implemented without cutting it off like HS though.
            Class wars its something were you can show you power ( with buffs ofc...noone goes without it ) who is stronger. In arena/bg you don't show that, you show your power with holy seal, and most of them win only cause of it.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              Class wars its something were you can show you power ( with buffs ofc...noone goes without it ) who is stronger. In arena/bg you don't show that, you show your power with holy seal, and most of them win only cause of it.
              That's why it's called cash wars, because you can buy your strength, unlike HS where people can't buy it with balens instantly and must spend so much time building it.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                That's why it's called cash wars, because you can buy your strength, unlike HS where people can't buy it with balens instantly and must spend so much time building it.
                Would allowance of the HS in ClassWars be fair though?

For me ClassWars is about strength and capability.

HS does not represent either in my opinion.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Would allowance of the HS in ClassWars be fair though?
                  Of course it's not fair. HS always benefits people who played longer, a.k.a older servers.

For me ClassWars is about strength and capability.

HS does not represent either in my opinion.
                  I beg to disagree. HS symbolizes devotion and perseverance, which in turn become strength in capability of the owner. One can safely say that someone with Lvl 70 HS are more experienced than someone with lvl 30 HS because the former plays longer than the latter.

I never said HS is fair. It's like someone who senior in Military has better access to better weaponry than cadets. Of course you can buy stronger weaponry in black market, which is my point about money buys strength etc. So, do you think everyone should have the same privilege level? No matter how hard other people work, lazy people should have the same wage with them for fairness and equality?

edit: before you think that i only defend HS because i have it at high level and love to stun others, guess what? i always got stunned in 4 out of 5 fights in BG and GA. But unlike other people who let jealousy consumed them, i think rationally and see that they earned their HS because of their hard work.
                  Last edited by Arlad; 10-11-2013, 08:52 AM.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I beg to disagree. HS symbolizes devotion and perseverance, which in turn become strength in capability of the owner. One can safely say that someone with Lvl 70 HS are more experienced than someone with lvl 30 HS because the former plays longer than the latter.
                    That is only true if everyone plays at the same speed.

In terms of time played - I am one of the most experienced players. I started playing on R2 S1, when it was the only server. I moved to S5 (my timezone) about a week after it opened.

In terms of HS - I'm still capped at lvl 10.

I never said HS is fair. It's like someone who senior in Military has better access to better weaponry than cadets. Of course you can buy stronger weaponry in black market, which is my point about money buys strength etc. So, do you think everyone should have the same privilege level? No matter how hard other people work, lazy people should have the same wage with them for fairness and equality?

edit: before you think that i only defend HS because i have it at high level and love to stun others, guess what? i always got stunned in 4 out of 5 fights in BG and GA. But unlike other people who let jealousy consumed them, i think rationally and see that they earned their HS because of their hard work.
                    I have no problem with higher levels having access to better gear.

My issue is when said higher level is useless and can't win without using the HS. Which is much like a boxing bout, except one guy gets free punches because the other guy is younger...

Comment

Healing in cw...ok maybe its not fun now when more hp win but mages are aoe+healing class not dps single target tooday i fight in bg till we get 350% dmg
                      So if in cw win mage with better healing, it's ok for me bcs mage must be perfect healer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        That is only true if everyone plays at the same speed.

In terms of time played - I am one of the most experienced players. I started playing on R2 S1, when it was the only server. I moved to S5 (my timezone) about a week after it opened.

In terms of HS - I'm still capped at lvl 10.
                        If you played on S5 and still only have lvl 10 HS, then you must done something wrong.

I have no problem with higher levels having access to better gear.

My issue is when said higher level is useless and can't win without using the HS. Which is much like a boxing bout, except one guy gets free punches because the other guy is younger...
                        Wrong analogy, if the only thing matter is how much older someone is, my grandfather should be able to defeat Mike Tyson by your analogy.
                        It's how do you spent your time. If you spent it more in gaining exp to level your HS, you can still stun people from older server. If we apply it to boxing, those who train and spar more would have "free punches" against people who sit around and do nothing, no matter how talented or mature/older/senior the he is.

Comment

If you played on S5 and still only have lvl 10 HS, then you must done something wrong.
                          Idk if you troll or.. Btw zebq also had lvl 10 HS until 80.

Wrong analogy, if the only thing matter is how much older someone is, my grandfather should be able to defeat Mike Tyson by your analogy.
                          No its a good analogy, if your grandpa gets a minute of free hits he might stand a chance. Btw if HS would be allowed in CW, this would make mage wars even a bigger joke because all you have to do is stun at 2:10 and heal up to full.

It's how do you spent your time. If you spent it more in gaining exp to level your HS, you can still stun people from older server
                          No way, no matter how long you plan and how hard you try, older players will ALWAYS have played X months longer than you and thus will have more exp to level HS. Unless you're a heavy casher and get vip9/100% exp scrolls/orange bounty/necro every day.
                          Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-11-2013, 02:45 PM.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                            Idk if you troll or.. Btw zebq also had lvl 10 HS until 80.
                            which is the perfect example where money can buy strength, but not HS.

No its a good analogy, if your grandpa gets a minute of free hits he might stand a chance. Btw if HS would be allowed in CW, this would make mage wars even a bigger joke because all you have to do is stun at 2:10 and heal up to full.
                            no, grandpa getting free hit AND winning means the opponent is just too lazy and/or weak. same case with HS, if you have high HS but you are too weak, you still wont win the fight. heck, i often win in BG where the enemy throws their stun at me

No way, no matter how long you plan and how hard you try, older players will ALWAYS have played X months longer than you and thus will have more exp to level HS. Unless you're a heavy casher and get vip9/100% exp scrolls/orange bounty/necro every day.
                            Which refer to my earlier post.

Comment

i see an arlad anichaos link here! trolls!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X