No announcement yet.

Mage Healing Classwars:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh guys...mages are healers right? The most powerfull in aoe not single target dps right?
    I know its not a lot of fun but sry, in bg i can fight 6-7 mins with similar br mage. Who is better healer win here and thats good.
    Archer cw - who make more dmg
    Knight cw - who survive more dmg
    Mage cw - who heal more...
    Thats it and i'm ok with that.
    Let me ask how many fights u win with higher br ppl bcs u heal better ?
    Like or dont like, this not gonna change

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      The top echelon of players on R2 players need less than 30 days to max HS with level 80.
      30 days is still awhile and besides that's not everyone. That's just the top players. We are talking about the average player here. Not the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        30 days is still awhile and besides that's not everyone. That's just the top players. We are talking about the average player here. Not the top guys.
        Who care...ppl from 100+ dont catch 1+ in hs, same with 200+ and 100+, i'm just rly sad aBout this 300 and soon 400 xD they should play in special timezone xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          I have partaken in every cw that we've had.

Every time I have scored 3K+ points.

Aside from when hideously outclassed or out classing - I have not had a fight where someone dies.
          unlucky ginger :P
          Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Oh guys...mages are healers right? The most powerfull in aoe not single target dps right?
          I know its not a lot of fun but sry, in bg i can fight 6-7 mins with similar br mage. Who is better healer win here and thats good.
          Archer cw - who make more dmg
          Knight cw - who survive more dmg
          Mage cw - who heal more...
          Thats it and i'm ok with that.
          Let me ask how many fights u win with higher br ppl bcs u heal better ?
          Like or dont like, this not gonna change
          well said

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Who care...ppl from 100+ dont catch 1+ in hs, same with 200+ and 100+, i'm just rly sad aBout this 300 and soon 400 xD they should play in special timezone xD
            Well true about half the servers are starting to catch up yes but then the newer servers will be dealing with it. Regardless though the nerf to HS is needed and also a revamp to the match system for all pvp content in this game needs to be readjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Well true about half the servers are starting to catch up yes but then the newer servers will be dealing with it. Regardless though the nerf to HS is needed and also a revamp to the match system for all pvp content in this game needs to be readjusted.
              We must play in another develops of this game if u belive on fix matching
              Hs is nerfed in 7r version from patch 2.0 so we must w8 for patch

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
              X