Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Remove earn balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dekaron990
    started a topic Remove earn balens

Remove earn balens

hey sir admin , i suggestion why no remove earn balens free?

adverse capital because we are here, they are just free to get Balens is it fair?

I think that beg to spend much money here , we from Russia Community , and not use baleners free

Thank You
    Last edited by dekaron990; 10-11-2013, 09:31 AM.

• Mini-Del
    replied
    Yeah, I don't have many offers either. There can be a day when I can earn 2-5 balens and then nothing for few weeks.
    I remember i could complete Grepolis offer few times a day but had to use different e-mail each time, one day it worked and other day it didn't.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Winlander View Post
    ofc not it just sucks that i cant take advantage of free balens
    The videos don't work for you either? :/ I've heard people having more luck with the offers when using a VPN. Might be something to look into

Leave a comment:

• Winlander
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    You don't complain that the rest of the world shouldn't be able to get the offers though, right??
    ofc not it just sucks that i cant take advantage of free balens

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Winlander View Post
    well in my country none of those free balen things work and i frown upon filling a questionnaire for 10 min and after that it says "im not their targeted audience" or "this offer is not available in your country" THX alot for wasting my time.
    You don't complain that the rest of the world shouldn't be able to get the offers though, right??

Leave a comment:

• Winlander
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    It really depends on the country you're in and what you do. On a good day I can get 150+ just from watching videos. If I start doing all those damn questionnaires and 'Win a new car!' ones, it'll double or triple. Not bad for a little bit of effort. Sure, you'll earn it faster by just making money, but for non-cashers and light cashers, the free balens certainly aren't to be frowned upon.
    well in my country none of those free balen things work and i frown upon filling a questionnaire for 10 min and after that it says "im not their targeted audience" or "this offer is not available in your country" THX alot for wasting my time.

Leave a comment:

• R227297166
    replied
    I love the free balens! I can afk the videos and do a couple surveys to get socketing rods or crypt keys. Just stay away from anything they want you to download... Virus much!!!

Leave a comment:

• Razorbeast
    replied
    wartune.r2games.com and ************ have offers that allow you to earn free balens instead of paying out money but you get very little compared to the ones who pay money towards the game. It's designed to draw interest and spread advertisements to draw more money into the game.

There's a reason behind everything. Whether or not you choose to see it is all on you.
    Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
    are you trying to say that theres a free balens here in R2?..
    ive search alot of time for free balens on the web and no sign of it such called free balens. yes theres maybe free but you still need to buy something to get free balen. why would wartune gives free balens for non-cash?they made this game for reason to get money, this is business. wartunes got its success so i dont see any reason or chances that theyve give free balen offer. free mounts and custume set yes it is on event they may possible.

Leave a comment:

• tomas143
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    on a side note... if you want to play on a place where there's no "free balen"

Try Kabam, they don't get any.
    are you trying to say that theres a free balens here in R2?..
    ive search alot of time for free balens on the web and no sign of it such called free balens. yes theres maybe free but you still need to buy something to get free balen. why would wartune gives free balens for non-cash?they made this game for reason to get money, this is business. wartunes got its success so i dont see any reason or chances that theyve give free balen offer. free mounts and custume set yes it is on event they may possible.

Leave a comment:

• R27494053
    replied
    I would like to see the ability to rate the videos for free balens.... i for one would love to report the ones who never give you the balens after you watch thier clip

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Well I never used them so I wouldn't know. I never played on R2 servers and I happen to be from Russia as well. Was going to say something else but figured its all a matter of how you look at it, lol. I'm sure I would do some of those too, if I could, even though I can keep saying they're pointless.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    How many balens/hour can you get doing those free balen things anyway? I'm sure you could earn more money to spend on balens by doing literally anything else.
    It really depends on the country you're in and what you do. On a good day I can get 150+ just from watching videos. If I start doing all those damn questionnaires and 'Win a new car!' ones, it'll double or triple. Not bad for a little bit of effort. Sure, you'll earn it faster by just making money, but for non-cashers and light cashers, the free balens certainly aren't to be frowned upon.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    How many balens/hour can you get doing those free balen things anyway? I'm sure you could earn more money to spend on balens by doing literally anything else.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    on a side note... if you want to play on a place where there's no "free balen"

Try Kabam, they don't get any.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Sir, you just made yourself an enemy with that post.
    There are many non-cashers who relies on free offers to compete with those cashers, and now you want them to lose their hope of winning a fair fight? If so, **** you, good sir.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X