Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Add a 2nd arena time? or every 20 hours rather than 24... something like that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a 2nd arena time? or every 20 hours rather than 24... something like that

considering you get very good gear from 3v3 arena, it would make sense to have it available to all. otherwise it gives a big advantage to those people that can go and do it every time. as someone competitive myself, i can say that its very frustrating to be at such a handicap because of it. i'm quite sure other people would feel the same and could lose players over it etc. staggered times would be nice, or a 2nd time. just saying :P

Originally posted by iamshane View Post
    considering you get very good gear from 3v3 arena, it would make sense to have it available to all. otherwise it gives a big advantage to those people that can go and do it every time. as someone competitive myself, i can say that its very frustrating to be at such a handicap because of it. i'm quite sure other people would feel the same and could lose players over it etc. staggered times would be nice, or a 2nd time. just saying :P
    Many have suggested this, And I totally agree. Just have to wait and see if the devs give us more times
    Crystal Saga
    IGN: Jezzah
    Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
    Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
    Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
    Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
    IGN: Ayan
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Level: 36
    Guild: Reckoning

Comment

i more prefer the idea of altering times really. otherwise people will get the gear so fast. alternating times will keep people at bay a little bit and sort of spread the wealth so to speak. would make it tough for people to do it everyday that way. unless you're mega dedicated, then power to ya. lol

Comment

Yes, that's a really good idea. I agree, this would be more fair to everyone around the world. Not so US-centric.
        Wench / Winged Siren. Victis Honor

Comment

Originally posted by iamshane View Post
          i more prefer the idea of altering times really. otherwise people will get the gear so fast. alternating times will keep people at bay a little bit and sort of spread the wealth so to speak. would make it tough for people to do it everyday that way. unless you're mega dedicated, then power to ya. lol
          To combat that they should raise the required insignias or make in 1 hours worth of arena per day with multiple times.
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: Jezzah
          Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
          Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
          Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
          Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
          IGN: Ayan
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Level: 36
          Guild: Reckoning

Comment