Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds

I sure would like to know why the Battle Grounds are so mismatched. At the moment I am level 36 and I'm put in a Battle Ground with ALL level 40 or higher. There is no way I can even participate since they
    all have mounts and I don't so therefore they all target me. I use to believe they were in 10 level increments such as 20-29, 30-39, etc. but I am finding that out not to be true. Am I the only one seeing
    this? Can't do BG's if all I am able to do is sit in the revive area, the game is not enjoyable at that point.

From wiki: "Players will be placed randomly into level groups (lvl.30-39, lvl.35-44, lvl.40-49, lvl.45-54, lvl.50-59, lvl.55-64, lvl.60-69, lvl.65-74, lvl.70-80) upon entering this event."

Just leave, wait 5 min, and re-enter. Hope you get into the bracket you want. If not, try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      From wiki: "Players will be placed randomly into level groups (lvl.30-39, lvl.35-44, lvl.40-49, lvl.45-54, lvl.50-59, lvl.55-64, lvl.60-69, lvl.65-74, lvl.70-80) upon entering this event."

Just leave, wait 5 min, and re-enter. Hope you get into the bracket you want. If not, try again.

or a better way is to eneter in those 5 min when bg is anouncet and in ur case u will be matched in 35-39 bg^^
      or ofc u can exit and try again like whisp said

Comment

Wrong barket,leave and rejoin after 5 min cd in to right barket for u

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

omg ... anata you are miqqqs? i will kill you )

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            omg ... anata you are miqqqs? i will kill you )
            And u ...? Symedia from tooday Ga?
            Last edited by miQQQs; 10-11-2013, 02:43 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Dheme55 View Post
              I sure would like to know why the Battle Grounds are so mismatched. At the moment I am level 36 and I'm put in a Battle Ground with ALL level 40 or higher. There is no way I can even participate since they
              all have mounts and I don't so therefore they all target me. I use to believe they were in 10 level increments such as 20-29, 30-39, etc. but I am finding that out not to be true. Am I the only one seeing
              this? Can't do BG's if all I am able to do is sit in the revive area, the game is not enjoyable at that point.
              It happens because most people when see they are in wrong level group, they leave and reenter after 5 mins.
              Seems like you are the only left behind.
              Exit and reenter after 5 mins

Comment

yeah..but if you leave the rewards would be none!!! also i notice that after 5 min,and you will be finally at your same level battle.you will still probably a guinea pig coz most of the player on that BG got high BR that may compared for those lvl 40-50(the LOW LEVELS). people like you/me who level slowly not just because of being busy on the real world but more focus on getting high BR and not on high level. so be sure that you still catch up on them...

Comment

I like to be matched with null-server players, cause for some reason... they're pretty weak compared to any other servers.

Probably cause they're new? tho they do have up to 300ish server numbers...

Comment

Thanks all for all your imputs...much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      I like to be matched with null-server players, cause for some reason... they're pretty weak compared to any other servers.

Probably cause they're new? tho they do have up to 300ish server numbers...
                      you still havent met all of them..60k+ br making me lose 100+ honor also all those from null seem to be dryaders and cashers i have it hard to kill them after 5 min of bg:/

Comment

Who is null anyway? In GA we see ourselves as null-S32, although other kabam servers show up correctly.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Null are servers from r2 with 300+ and above.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                            Null are servers from r2 with 300+ and above.
                            275+ also have null

Comment

why do they even have Null anyways?

If it's Kabam, just give it Kabam-###

If it's R2, just give it R2games-###

Why add in a new "Null-###"???.... what's the point of this?

PS: I am in 59 BGs, so they're pretty weak there, maybe they're stronger in the 64+

Comment

Working...
                              X