X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dheme55
    started a topic Battlegrounds

Battlegrounds

I sure would like to know why the Battle Grounds are so mismatched. At the moment I am level 36 and I'm put in a Battle Ground with ALL level 40 or higher. There is no way I can even participate since they
    all have mounts and I don't so therefore they all target me. I use to believe they were in 10 level increments such as 20-29, 30-39, etc. but I am finding that out not to be true. Am I the only one seeing
    this? Can't do BG's if all I am able to do is sit in the revive area, the game is not enjoyable at that point.

• d07.RiV
    replied
    No way new servers are much more fun to play in..

Leave a comment:

• Necaa
    replied
    Well, server quality is equal to NULL thats for sure...

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Cause its probably a bug? Obviously players from new servers will be weaker on average, and will occasionally carry shiny titles.

Btw I do hate losing 5 minutes off bg every time I get a high one, especially if it happens 2-3 times in a row, bye bye honor cap.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-13-2013, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    why do they even have Null anyways?

If it's Kabam, just give it Kabam-###

If it's R2, just give it R2games-###

Why add in a new "Null-###"???.... what's the point of this?

PS: I am in 59 BGs, so they're pretty weak there, maybe they're stronger in the 64+

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    Null are servers from r2 with 300+ and above.
    275+ also have null

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Null are servers from r2 with 300+ and above.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Who is null anyway? In GA we see ourselves as null-S32, although other kabam servers show up correctly.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I like to be matched with null-server players, cause for some reason... they're pretty weak compared to any other servers.

Probably cause they're new? tho they do have up to 300ish server numbers...
    you still havent met all of them..60k+ br making me lose 100+ honor also all those from null seem to be dryaders and cashers i have it hard to kill them after 5 min of bg:/

Leave a comment:

• Dheme55
    replied
    Thanks all for all your imputs...much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I like to be matched with null-server players, cause for some reason... they're pretty weak compared to any other servers.

Probably cause they're new? tho they do have up to 300ish server numbers...

Leave a comment:

• tomas143
    replied
    yeah..but if you leave the rewards would be none!!! also i notice that after 5 min,and you will be finally at your same level battle.you will still probably a guinea pig coz most of the player on that BG got high BR that may compared for those lvl 40-50(the LOW LEVELS). people like you/me who level slowly not just because of being busy on the real world but more focus on getting high BR and not on high level. so be sure that you still catch up on them...

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Originally posted by Dheme55 View Post
    I sure would like to know why the Battle Grounds are so mismatched. At the moment I am level 36 and I'm put in a Battle Ground with ALL level 40 or higher. There is no way I can even participate since they
    all have mounts and I don't so therefore they all target me. I use to believe they were in 10 level increments such as 20-29, 30-39, etc. but I am finding that out not to be true. Am I the only one seeing
    this? Can't do BG's if all I am able to do is sit in the revive area, the game is not enjoyable at that point.
    It happens because most people when see they are in wrong level group, they leave and reenter after 5 mins.
    Seems like you are the only left behind.
    Exit and reenter after 5 mins

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by symedia View Post
    omg ... anata you are miqqqs? i will kill you )
    And u ...? Symedia from tooday Ga?
    Last edited by miQQQs; 10-11-2013, 02:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    omg ... anata you are miqqqs? i will kill you )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X