• Show
Clear All

• R220375262
    replied
    i got 2.6k Critical during WB and its about 50-60% critical :9

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    I only have like 1780 crit (lvl 4 astral and lvl 4 crit gems, no refines), it normally yields pretty good crit rates, I'd say around 8/11 crits average.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by mmatski View Post
    What critical should your mage be if you can critical at least 80% of the time during world boss?
    too much bro too much o_0

Leave a comment:

• mmatski
    replied
    What critical should your mage be if you can critical at least 80% of the time during world boss?

Leave a comment:

• R220984146
    replied
    i am doing the following rotration >>

Thunderer > auto + Light > 2x Light (when no auto attack but the boss get hitted by 2x LB on same turn) > auto + rof > Thunder > auto + rof.
    i am getting 120-135k rounds (depends on Criticals - got 152k as top round).
    lvl 65, 65k BR mage (lvl 60 PvE set).
    i always end up on top 5, always on top 3 if no cashers (revive), i beat most of the archers on our servers also, even those with higher BR then me.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    I've been doing a rotation of Thunder - LB* - RoF* - Thunder - LB* - RoF*
    * - Double Hits w/ Default Attack.

I routinely get 160k - 180k per round against WB doing this. I do not use Balens to boost or Revive, just using Vouchers and a L3 Int Potion. I'll routinely make 2.2 to 2.8 Million Gold & Daru for the full WB doing this. It's actually much better this way if one revives as well.

When I was reviving I was getting the same or better overall payouts using the maximized damage method, and I'd spend more Balens doing quick revives as the "speed method" was only getting me 125k - 145k per round. That 35k Dropoff per round was relatively balanced in that I was getting 5 Rounds of quick attacks in compared to 4 Rounds of maximized payout attacks.

5 * 135k = 675K ~~ 4 * 170k = 680K.

And I'd save myself 60 or 75 Balens per WB using the maximized damage round method.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    must be that^^ In my experience it's easiest at redoga drake
    yeah like condor just said diferent wb have diferent lag for my case at ragnoch there is a huge lag that sometimes i can rarely do a double hit

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Different WB has different lags indeed.

If anyone else said different, it's because they haven't experienced it. But it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    it works same at all..rather the lag can make people to do wrong timing and miss the attack,if works at all diferent something wrong with your timing
    must be that^^ In my experience it's easiest at redoga drake

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    =^.^= works best at Redoga drake for some reason. But lately I've been acing Bloodfang and Ragnoch on speedy chimp aswell
    it works same at all..rather the lag can make people to do wrong timing and miss the attack,if works at all diferent something wrong with your timing

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    =^.^= works best at Redoga drake for some reason. But lately I've been acing Bloodfang and Ragnoch on speedy chimp aswell

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    i have been doing this since ages ago..doesnt have to do with lag just with good timing

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    I thing if u using bales its beter 2 use them for 100% buff coz u get much more gold form that and its cheaper .
    You should do both for maximum returns. Doing one wb with 100%+revives and one with nothing is better than doing one with 100% and one with revives.

I don't ever lag in fights and I do this type of hitting all the time. Call it what you will, in your case it might be lag, doesn't mean it is for others.
    There's also server lag. I find it harder to do on the wolf, when fewer people are around.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Well clearly templars aren't supposed to damage the boss with pure willpower, so I call lag on that.
    I don't ever lag in fights and I do this type of hitting all the time. Call it what you will, in your case it might be lag, doesn't mean it is for others.

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    So I'm still not convinced that the "slightly faster" all bolt + auto rotation is better than what I'm using currently. You are getting 5 attacks (Bolt+auto) total from what I am seeing along with the opening Thunderer. My rotation does that for 1st round only then goes into the following: Open Thunderer/ auto + RoF/ auto + MD/ auto + RoF/ auto + MD/ auto + RoF (This rotation requires Templars in middle rank while you are in back for some reason that I don't thoroughly understand as well as 3 ranks in Momentum for the RoF/MD CDs to line up for constant casting and a PvE set)

So since this is ALSO 5 double attacks for a grand total of 16 hits on the WB I would say it does considerably more damage than the 11 hits from the bolt rotation. Time difference would only become really apparent with revives since a bolt rota would allow quite a few more full rounds against the WB as opposed to the minimal amount from not reviving. Currently with 27k base Matk and using just vouchers without reviving I can pull 9-11.5 million damage on a 389 million HP WB depending on how often I crit and how quickly the top person pours on the Inspiration. Also I regularly make 1st-6th depending on who is present and whether some of our lower level Archers decide to use Balens. I'll try to remember to make a video and post it here this weekend so everyone can decide for themselves.
    Last edited by FarrelBrown; 10-12-2013, 12:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X