Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Taking advantage of WB lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    well from what i have noticed i used to have less critical rate, lower BR and i critcs much more when the WB had 159m or 2xx M hp etc, now when it have 600m hp and i got 1k critical more then before and 20k BR more i critical much less.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by R220375262 View Post
      well from what i have noticed i used to have less critical rate, lower BR and i critcs much more when the WB had 159m or 2xx M hp etc, now when it have 600m hp and i got 1k critical more then before and 20k BR more i critical much less.
      its cause your br increased tryed this too removed myastrals expect matk,crit,determination and i crit more

      Comment


      • #33
        Crit is the same as astral, revolves around RNG, and that sticks to your real luck, the one you're born with.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

        {OuO**

        Comment


        • #34
          I've been doing this for a long time until I found more efficient rotation.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Necaa View Post
            I've been doing this for a long time until I found more efficient rotation.
            mind sharing?

            Comment


            • #36
              Hmm can't reproduce it on other bosses, the templars almost always attack =(
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                Hmm can't reproduce it on other bosses, the templars almost always attack =(
                when you see your mage moving his hand click lb doing it with qte skills is a little harder and needs some practice for mages can be done with lb,rof,md and sun

                Comment


                • #38
                  Lol if I do that it would be waaaaay too late except on wolf. On ragnoch/redoga I have to start while the boss is still attacking, otherwise I will most likely miss a turn. And that's with perfect connection.

                  And I meant I can't reproduce the animation skip, the fireball doesn't show up but templars still move to attack most of the time.
                  Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-14-2013, 11:04 AM.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    Lol if I do that it would be waaaaay too late except on wolf. On ragnoch/redoga I have to start while the boss is still attacking, otherwise I will most likely miss a turn. And that's with perfect connection.

                    And I meant I can't reproduce the animation skip, the fireball doesn't show up but templars still move to attack most of the time.
                    then you are laging by alot

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Nope, its 100% fine on wolf, and ragnoch/redoga lag. Has to be the servers unless my internet company is playing games with me.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        I've recently been having a strange "issue" on world boss - while trying to pre-cast to avoid missing turns due to lag, I often end up not getting the animation of my auto attack or my templars' attacks (the damage is still there). This is actually quite handy as its slightly faster than if the animation was present. Today's WB was amazingly consistent in this regard, too - I did this on pretty much every attempt. Here's a video of what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wh7aur2ups

                        Anyone else had this happen?
                        me happends all time cus i have lag at wb i dont see animation for qte almost never

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X