Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Taking advantage of WB lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been doing this since ages ago..doesnt have to do with lag just with good timing

Comment

=^.^= works best at Redoga drake for some reason. But lately I've been acing Bloodfang and Ragnoch on speedy chimp aswell
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
        =^.^= works best at Redoga drake for some reason. But lately I've been acing Bloodfang and Ragnoch on speedy chimp aswell
        it works same at all..rather the lag can make people to do wrong timing and miss the attack,if works at all diferent something wrong with your timing

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          it works same at all..rather the lag can make people to do wrong timing and miss the attack,if works at all diferent something wrong with your timing
          must be that^^ In my experience it's easiest at redoga drake
          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Different WB has different lags indeed.

If anyone else said different, it's because they haven't experienced it. But it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              must be that^^ In my experience it's easiest at redoga drake
              yeah like condor just said diferent wb have diferent lag for my case at ragnoch there is a huge lag that sometimes i can rarely do a double hit

Comment

I've been doing a rotation of Thunder - LB* - RoF* - Thunder - LB* - RoF*
                * - Double Hits w/ Default Attack.

I routinely get 160k - 180k per round against WB doing this. I do not use Balens to boost or Revive, just using Vouchers and a L3 Int Potion. I'll routinely make 2.2 to 2.8 Million Gold & Daru for the full WB doing this. It's actually much better this way if one revives as well.

When I was reviving I was getting the same or better overall payouts using the maximized damage method, and I'd spend more Balens doing quick revives as the "speed method" was only getting me 125k - 145k per round. That 35k Dropoff per round was relatively balanced in that I was getting 5 Rounds of quick attacks in compared to 4 Rounds of maximized payout attacks.

5 * 135k = 675K ~~ 4 * 170k = 680K.

And I'd save myself 60 or 75 Balens per WB using the maximized damage round method.

Comment

i am doing the following rotration >>

Thunderer > auto + Light > 2x Light (when no auto attack but the boss get hitted by 2x LB on same turn) > auto + rof > Thunder > auto + rof.
                  i am getting 120-135k rounds (depends on Criticals - got 152k as top round).
                  lvl 65, 65k BR mage (lvl 60 PvE set).
                  i always end up on top 5, always on top 3 if no cashers (revive), i beat most of the archers on our servers also, even those with higher BR then me.

Comment

What critical should your mage be if you can critical at least 80% of the time during world boss?

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
                      What critical should your mage be if you can critical at least 80% of the time during world boss?
                      too much bro too much o_0

Comment

I only have like 1780 crit (lvl 4 astral and lvl 4 crit gems, no refines), it normally yields pretty good crit rates, I'd say around 8/11 crits average.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

i got 2.6k Critical during WB and its about 50-60% critical :9

Comment

I have 2222 crit and I crit 75-80% in wbs. Around 90% in the worm one.
                            My friend mage has over 5K crit and he says he doesn't crit as much as me.
                            I have higher br.
                            Maybe I'm just lucky :P
                            :o Bacon FTW :o
                            Kabam s1- Mage
                            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

i think it depends on the WB HP, how much HP your WB have?

Comment

Originally posted by R220375262 View Post
                                i think it depends on the WB HP, how much HP your WB have?
                                if you are saying crit depends on wbhp thats most dumb thing i heard about crit and wb

Comment

Working...
                                X