No announcement yet.

Taking advantage of WB lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well from what i have noticed i used to have less critical rate, lower BR and i critcs much more when the WB had 159m or 2xx M hp etc, now when it have 600m hp and i got 1k critical more then before and 20k BR more i critical much less.

Comment

Originally posted by R220375262 View Post
      well from what i have noticed i used to have less critical rate, lower BR and i critcs much more when the WB had 159m or 2xx M hp etc, now when it have 600m hp and i got 1k critical more then before and 20k BR more i critical much less.
      its cause your br increased tryed this too removed myastrals expect matk,crit,determination and i crit more

Comment

Crit is the same as astral, revolves around RNG, and that sticks to your real luck, the one you're born with.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I've been doing this for a long time until I found more efficient rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Necaa View Post
            I've been doing this for a long time until I found more efficient rotation.
            mind sharing?

Comment

Hmm can't reproduce it on other bosses, the templars almost always attack =(
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                Hmm can't reproduce it on other bosses, the templars almost always attack =(
                when you see your mage moving his hand click lb doing it with qte skills is a little harder and needs some practice for mages can be done with lb,rof,md and sun

Comment

Lol if I do that it would be waaaaay too late except on wolf. On ragnoch/redoga I have to start while the boss is still attacking, otherwise I will most likely miss a turn. And that's with perfect connection.

And I meant I can't reproduce the animation skip, the fireball doesn't show up but templars still move to attack most of the time.
                  Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-14-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Lol if I do that it would be waaaaay too late except on wolf. On ragnoch/redoga I have to start while the boss is still attacking, otherwise I will most likely miss a turn. And that's with perfect connection.

And I meant I can't reproduce the animation skip, the fireball doesn't show up but templars still move to attack most of the time.
                    then you are laging by alot

Comment

Nope, its 100% fine on wolf, and ragnoch/redoga lag. Has to be the servers unless my internet company is playing games with me.

Comment

I've recently been having a strange "issue" on world boss - while trying to pre-cast to avoid missing turns due to lag, I often end up not getting the animation of my auto attack or my templars' attacks (the damage is still there). This is actually quite handy as its slightly faster than if the animation was present. Today's WB was amazingly consistent in this regard, too - I did this on pretty much every attempt. Here's a video of what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wh7aur2ups

Anyone else had this happen?
                        me happends all time cus i have lag at wb i dont see animation for qte almost never

Comment

Working...
                        X