Arena 55 pvp set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    ik that with rage its awesome thats i want to take lv 50 set but all i want to know if lv 50 do more dmg that lv 55?
    Ok level 50 will "NOT" do the same damage as 55, coz 55 set practically gives you 2000 more MATK and although the 50 leg does have better refines and and xtra gem slot(4 slots in total) it is still "NOT" enough to compensate for both 2000 less MATK and 3000 less HP(unless u have level 9 gems to put in the extra slots). Btw the level 50 pve's +300 damage adds to the final damage so it's not equivalent to getting 600 more MATK as it does not gets amplified by skills.
    However for a mage the extra rage generation really matters a lot and you have to decide really, do u want those damage boosts or that extra rage, i know as a fact that that level 55 PvP worked better for me a "knight" in PvP and also in dungeons where we did not really need extra rage generation coz the only skills we really needed was apollo. But for a mage the extra rage generation will matter a lot to spam your skills and reach better skills more quickly(with knights its just the CD which stops us from executing our skills, not the rage if you know what you are doing). So for PvP for a "MAGE" i think PvE set is better as extra rage means more AoE's even if they do lesser damage.
    Ok, the next critical thing is that your long term objective is level 60 leg set right? for passing MD and DT the two level 60 dungeons for a "MAGE", PvE set is very much needed, it "CAN" b done without PvE set but it makes the job very hard.
    So i say for mages and archers, PvE set is the way to go and for knights they have to choose really, PvP set gives more damage and HP and PvE set gives more defenses.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-14-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      It doesn't do more damage, it does a bit less, but it has better defense and you get more rage.... so over a long duel, you win because u have more rage to cast more skills while if you have a pvp set, if you don't kill them right away, you are stuck using lightning alot. You get what, 8 rage with the pvp set or 18 for the pve set. So, basically, you can cast more spells = you win.
      You are correct that for a mage it is better, but 50 set does not do " a bit less" and u forgot to mention that 50 set also lowers the HP.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        It doesn't do more damage, it does a bit less, but it has better defense and you get more rage.... so over a long duel, you win because u have more rage to cast more skills while if you have a pvp set, if you don't kill them right away, you are stuck using lightning alot. You get what, 8 rage with the pvp set or 18 for the pve set. So, basically, you can cast more spells = you win.
        and how much is diffrence beetwen those 2? i mean how much dmg 500-1000?

Comment

There is no fixed number, the better the skills u select, the more damage PvP set gives over PvE set.
          Ok so simplify, playing with PvP set is like playing with 2000 more MATK stat. Thats how much more damage it gives, u can decrease this number by slotting MATK gems in the extra slots that you will unlock but most people slot the attacking gems in the first gem slot itself so i say its 2000 more MATK stat with PvP set

Comment

start testing stufs by yourself please...and if you are lv 64 why carea bout 50 set?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              start testing stufs by yourself please...and if you are lv 64 why carea bout 50 set?
              I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                hm cus lv 60 its way much harder to do and i want to remain at 64 a while..
                id really like to test but i dont have pve set yet

Comment

It's simple really, you choose the 55 set in arena as a mage only if you want to be a glass cannon.
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                  [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Ok so now the guild that your in will come into play..
                    I suggest you start working on level 60 set and try to get your stats higher to the point that u can pass level 60 dungeons. If you are still not able to do it then get the PvE 50 set. But what i really recommend is join a strong guild and have people help you out in the 60 dungeons and stuffs so that u can collect level 60 crystaloids, thats your best option at this point. Only fall back to 50 set if u cant find help and u ABSOLUTELY need to in order to pass level 60 dungeons.
                    Best Advise is that ask your top BR guildies(U know the OP kinda people?) to help you do the 60 dungeons runs. Good luck

Comment

huh?you cant do moon nm i supose...do MOON NORMAL!!!i cant do moon nm either so until i can do it ill just gather loids from moon normal unntil i can then start doing nm mode if you wana stay at 64 do only first two boses leave and rejoin to help finish dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        Ok so now the guild that your in will come into play..
                        I suggest you start working on level 60 set and try to get your stats higher to the point that u can pass level 60 dungeons. If you are still not able to do it then get the PvE 50 set. But what i really recommend is join a strong guild and have people help you out in the 60 dungeons and stuffs so that u can collect level 60 crystaloids, thats your best option at this point. Only fall back to 50 set if u cant find help and u ABSOLUTELY need to in order to pass level 60 dungeons.
                        Best Advise is that ask your top BR guildies(U know the OP kinda people?) to help you do the 60 dungeons runs. Good luck
                        yeah..cristaloids i do 10 per day from moon run now i have to find a team for nm run
                        and i still dont know if its worth to take lv 50 pve set cus i do some maths with that awesome 10 more rage and after 4 rounds i have same rage exact same...just after that i go on+ with doubles and bolt but till then duel might be over

Comment

If you are mage get 50, no discussion just do it. Yes your 60 will not be as fast as the other, meanwhile they farm their 60, you're gonna have fun pwning them hard .. Because of my advantage of using 50, i was equal to the ppl geting their 60s, now with my 60 it is even better here

Comment

yeah..cristaloids i do 10 per day from moon run now i have to find a team for nm run
                            and i still dont know if its worth to take lv 50 pve set cus i do some maths with that awesome 10 more rage and after 4 rounds i have same rage exact same...just after that i go on+ with doubles and bolt but till then duel might be over
                            After 3 turns avtually, or before 4th turn.
                            Looking straight into dmg isnt good as a mage, pure Matk is more with pve set, now you're not only able to heal all the time, but also heal more.
                            If you got lots like 5-600 loids for 50 set. Get it, but if only have 2-300 50set loid, go for 60. Gonna be harder but saves time (and keys).
                            Downside with this is said by krackenker above.

As for DMG OUTPUT. Take my word, in the long run you pull of pretty much the same with pve.
                            Since you're gonna be able to toss of more than just bolts and the occasional rof. You're gonna be throwing meteors, rof as soon as cds are over. If not thunderres and bolts (love thunderer + heal tree in spire )
                            Last edited by Smoldering; 10-14-2013, 08:07 AM.
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Pve set hits a bit less, but you get alot more rage, thus more stronger attacks. Also more defense and health depends how you gem.
                              Overal it's a much better set. PvP is a good temporary set, untill you have 50 pve set.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                ok so this is how it works..
                                U ignore an enemy's defense by 2000 points and the damage formula of base damage(same dmg when u autoattack) is (attack-def)/2
                                So u do 1k more BASE DAMAGE.... so your skill damage amplifies the extra 1000 damage.
                                So lets say u hit someone for a skill which does 200% damage... then you will have this 1000 damage amplified by 200% of 1000 which means 2k more damage..
                                For Ex lets say your MATK is 5000, opponents MDEF is 3000 and you hit him with a skill which does 200% damage...
                                Without PvP set -> Base Damage = (5000-3000)/2 = 1000. Skill damage -> 200% of 1000 = 2000.
                                With PvP set -> Base Damage = (5000-1000)/2 = 2000. Skill damage-> 200% of 2000 = 4000.
                                So it adds 1k to base damage which automatically gets amplified in the final damage depending on the strength of your skills, the damage added by ignore defense gets better with bigger skills.
                                it,s nice but can u explain me wht is crit formula? i atk got 6k pa next atk got 9.2k crit. so do crit ovrlook def? pls explain
                                ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                                when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Working...
                                X