Arena 55 pvp set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    After 3 turns avtually, or before 4th turn.
    Looking straight into dmg isnt good as a mage, pure Matk is more with pve set, now you're not only able to heal all the time, but also heal more.
    If you got lots like 5-600 loids for 50 set. Get it, but if only have 2-300 50set loid, go for 60. Gonna be harder but saves time (and keys).
    Downside with this is said by krackenker above.

As for DMG OUTPUT. Take my word, in the long run you pull of pretty much the same with pve.
    Since you're gonna be able to toss of more than just bolts and the occasional rof. You're gonna be throwing meteors, rof as soon as cds are over. If not thunderres and bolts (love thunderer + heal tree in spire )
    i need just two weeks if i start today to get all set and do 2 legend thats why i asked cus for lv 60 it takes like 1 item per month..

Comment

If you're that close. Take it.
      And it goes faster, especially with currrent event, gives lot of keys
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Pve set hits a bit less, but you get alot more rage, thus more stronger attacks. Also more defense and health depends how you gem.
        Overal it's a much better set. PvP is a good temporary set, untill you have 50 pve set.
        PvP set gives more HP than PvE set, unless u slot all four slots with HP gems.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
          yeah..cristaloids i do 10 per day from moon run now i have to find a team for nm run
          and i still dont know if its worth to take lv 50 pve set cus i do some maths with that awesome 10 more rage and after 4 rounds i have same rage exact same...just after that i go on+ with doubles and bolt but till then duel might be over
          Bro if you are getting complete 60 dungeon runs then you dont need to fall back into making 50 set. U gotta always look forward, not look back, also you will waste insignia trying to make it legendary while u can save those for 60 set. You will also waste crypt tokens trying to get the synthesis material. I highly recommend just looking forward towards 60 set.
          Also keep in mind that for a mage, rage generation is better but PvP set is still fine. It hits hard and gives a lot of starting rage, its "NOT" a bad set by any means. I highly recommend sticking with it unless u get enough for 60 set. U dont need to waste any materials which ur later gonna need for 60 set.
          Last edited by kattuktk; 10-14-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            PvP set gives more HP than PvE set, unless u slot all four slots with HP gems.
            What else would any sane person slot?

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              well..about socketing patk?

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                A lot of people slot HP and patk gems in the first 3 slots itself so they will have those gems no matter which set they equip, u shd have known that by now

Comment

ACTually, u can farm moon until you have 60 set ... moon or dt if you have rage archer.... better to save the insignias for 60 set in my opinion as the legend 70 set will cost u tons of insig, so if you can save it, do it. Then once you are rage set, moon nm is not an issue, your tanker / archers become the issue. I know many rage set 50's who still don't have their 60 set at level 70+. Just keep plugging away at moon unless you are very close to your 50 set. You can stay 64-65 for a long time at moon until you have your rage set, then you can do dt later once you have your rage set. Saving those insigs / crypt tokens whenever you can is important as 70 set is very expensive.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Don't skip 60 leg set lol, 70 takes about half a year at least, you better have something to wear for the time being.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                      Don't skip 60 leg set lol, 70 takes about half a year at least, you better have something to wear for the time being.
                      Same goes for 50 set vs 60 set. 50 set is a real easy set to get, and alot better than 55 pvp set. People always want to skip 50 set but forget that if you want 60 set the fast way you need to lvl to 65 (no summoner 60-64).
                      Being lvl 65+ gives you alot of disadvantages if you aren't geared up properly. So my advice is to get 50 set camp a long time at 64 while getting 60 set from dungeons slowly, and in the meantime get talents up.
                      Don't rush through the game, you will gimp yourself more than you do good.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Same goes for 50 set vs 60 set. 50 set is a real easy set to get, and alot better than 55 pvp set. People always want to skip 50 set but forget that if you want 60 set the fast way you need to lvl to 65 (no summoner 60-64).
                        Being lvl 65+ gives you alot of disadvantages if you aren't geared up properly. So my advice is to get 50 set camp a long time at 64 while getting 60 set from dungeons slowly, and in the meantime get talents up.
                        Don't rush through the game, you will gimp yourself more than you do good.
                        Rushing to 65 is a bad idea, you will get destroyed in arenas/bgs. You can get the set by running moon nm just fine, insignias/CTs will take about as long to farm anyway. 55 set is quite viable so its not a huge deal to wait.
                        I'm using 50 normal myself but almost everyone on our server uses 55 and we can do moon/arenas just fine.
                        Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-15-2013, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Rushing to 65 is a bad idea, you will get destroyed in arenas/bgs. You can get the set by running moon nm just fine, insignias/CTs will take about as long to farm anyway. 55 set is quite viable so its not a huge deal to wait.
                          That what I said?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Yeah I kinda misunderstood you but my point is that you can use 55 set while farming for 60, 50 set isn't as important as 60 is unless you can get it without going out of your way.

Comment

Yeah I kinda misunderstood you but my point is that you can use 55 set while farming for 60, 50 set isn't as important as 60 is unless you can get it without going out of your way.
                              But get 50 set before you get to 60. Since you won't use keys much for 60 set, get yourself a good set lvl 50 in the meantime. It will still take a long time to get 60 set. It's what I do and I really can't complain.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

mayb on old server bud on new 1 u never pas moon nm whit pvp mages and archers if they art big cashers.

Comment

Working...
                                X