No announcement yet.

Arena 55 pvp set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah at 58k I'm doing fairly well in 64 bgs, like 700 honor each without mindlessly attacking everyone, just avoid mages because its very easy to lose to a dryaded one and it takes more time than archer/knight anyway (assuming you're a mage that is ;p). Should have 60 set ready in a few days which should be a huge improvement.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

[QUOTE=MolochMage;687929]
      Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
      Ehm. I'm only at legendary 50 set and I am at 60k. Only reason I can't get to IC/LD is I'm level 63 and only HS 13 so I get stunned all the damn time...
      work on hs more?

Comment

[QUOTE=S44-ZEREF;688003]
        Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        work on hs more?
        Sure, but I'm not rushing my levelling, want to finish legend 60 set before 65.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          You know you can do more than 2 bgs per day, right?
          Not every 1 is no-lifer u know that right ?
          im already doing 4 bg /day 2 for carting and 2 for the 3k honor if im in higher bg its not that easy and u need more bgs for the honor :P

Comment

Sure, but I'm not rushing my levelling, want to finish legend 60 set before 65.
            then dont do bg until you have 60 legend set or do it and keep geting slaughtered and stop complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
              Not every 1 is no-lifer u know that right ?
              im already doing 4 bg /day 2 for carting and 2 for the 3k honor if im in higher bg its not that easy and u need more bgs for the honor :P
              if you wana get LD do all bg or get strong in of to get 3k honor in 1 bg

Comment

Pff you don't need 60 leg set to farm 40k's in BGs.

work on hs more?
                There are plenty of strong players that don't have max seal because they don't rush leveling ;o
                Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-15-2013, 02:01 PM.
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                  Pff you don't need 60 leg set to farm 40k's in BGs.

There are plenty of strong players that don't have max seal because they don't rush leveling ;o
                  ik but since its hs they are losing either work on it either dont do bg and get honor only from gb until he has 60 set

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    then dont do bg until you have 60 legend set or do it and keep geting slaughtered and stop complaining
                    Sure, because not doing BG and missing out on my event mount makes perfect sense.

By the way, please inform me where I complained? For the record, the usage of the word "damn" does not count.
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Sure, because not doing BG and missing out on my event mount makes perfect sense.

By the way, please inform me where I complained? For the record, the usage of the word "damn" does not count.
                      you said you dont get IC/LD casuse of hs so either lvl it or dont do bg,saying i dont get IC/LD cause of hs is an complain

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        you said you dont get IC/LD casuse of hs so either lvl it or dont do bg,saying i dont get IC/LD cause of hs is an complain
                        No it is not, I was informing the poster I replied to (not you, by the way) that I was doing just fine and the reason I didn't get higher in rank at the moment was my lack of holy seal and not my battle rating. You don't need to be a monster to do ok in BG 55-64, I am actually making average 300-700 per instance (with some unfortunate -200 or so) but it's a far cry from the honor I could pull at 59.

Oh and to make things absolutely clear to you, I was saying "I can't get IC/LD because of my lack of HS level". I wasn't complaining about it, it's all going more or less according to the plan.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Working...
                        X