Multi-Player Dungeon Options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Player Dungeon Options

Switching from 3 mpds per day to 1 was great in the sense of time saving, especially for those wanting to knock out their runs all at once with a trusted team. However, since everyone now has to horde their 1 mpd for the sake of self-benefit, it has crippled the ability of players to help one another with mpds. It's frustrating to spend time waiting on your mpd run when you could be helping guildmates and friends in other dungeons. I propose an option be made available during dungeon selection that allows a player to simply "check" whether or not to collect their 1 mpd run rewards from a dungeon (similar to checking whether or not to use crypt keys for catacombs). This would allow players like me that do their mpd at night a chance to spend the 1st portion of the day helping others with their mpds without hurting myself.
    Last edited by Novanyx; 10-12-2013, 02:24 PM.

this is a great idea I just hope r2 listens,but the truth of the matter is it will get buried or closed by a half wited mod.play the game and then tell us its not a dam good idea just my 2 cents now troll on.

Comment

i think this is a great idea. however it will cause the developers to actually do something to benefit players instead of benefiting their own wallets. add balens into the mix and it may be a good to go for them.
      []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[] ain't ez
      Last edited by R29084729; 10-12-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Novanyx View Post
        Switching from 3 mpds per day to 1 was great in the sense of time saving, especially for those wanting to knock out their runs all at once with a trusted team. However, since everyone now has to horde their 1 mpd for the sake of self-benefit, it has crippled the ability of players to help one another with mpds. It's frustrating to spend time waiting on your mpd run when you could be helping guildmates and friends in other dungeons. I propose an option be made available during dungeon selection that allows a player to simply "check" whether or not to collect their 1 mpd run rewards from a dungeon (similar to checking whether or not to use crypt keys for catacombs). This would allow players like me that do their mpd at night a chance to spend the 1st portion of the day helping others with their mpds without hurting myself.
        What a wonderful idea. If only you're the first one in the world to think of this.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
        X