This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
    well blessing wheel gave mages massive advantage over other classes due to high troop count/hp and mage is the only one with more than 1 aoe.
    Archer has 2

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Again putting your foot in your mouth, how you know that mister pointless? People have correct you so many times on false informations you've been giving and you keep posting here? Maybe we get same patch from similar Chinese server, maybe R2 just want to add different things? No? Also, I just remember, I play on 91 Wan and 7 Road, both are the same, 100% SAME THING. When I load Wartune (English version), it says 7 Road, so I want to know, where is your magical Chinese server where R2 get their update from? Even if there is another platform, R2 and ************ can put whatever they want in their version. Auction house anyone?

Edit: When I say whatever they want, I mean, if they want to add some new content, they can ask 7 Road to do that for them, if R2 has the "ok" from 7 Road, I think it's really possible we get content Chinese servers won't ever have. That's what I mean by we get 80-85% and maybe new content like spire cards, signets, and maybe we'll still have 3 WB, maybe not, but, it's not because 7 Road has 1 WB, that we'll get 1. Like someone already said, we have 2 times for tank trials and I only have 1 on my Chinese server.
      the diferences betwen the server you say you play and r2 updates are way too much

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        the diferences betwen the server you say you play and r2 updates are way too much
        Sorry Zeref, I don't want to be mean, but when you say it's pointless, it's not pointless. Maybe we get patches from another platform, maybe it's possible. I think we get them from 7 Road, but maybe there is some things we don't know (7 Road getting their patch from another platform lmao). I played a lot of versions and they always have unique things about them. No version are 100% similar except the 2 Chinese version I play. All I want to say is, all versions get different things (overall patch is the same but lots of small change, content) before people start complaining on forum, wait until we get the 2.0/2.1 patch and after we can complain.

Edit: I'm really sorry for saying the word "thing" so many times O.o
        Last edited by Eskendal; 10-13-2013, 04:29 AM.

Comment

I'm wondering if one WB time is easier to achieve in China, cos they only gt 5 time zones, whereas here we have many players on the wrong server for their time zone, and R2 cater for a global stage. If this is introduced I can see a lot of anger coming.
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Sorry Zeref, I don't want to be mean, but when you say it's pointless, it's not pointless. Maybe we get patches from another platform, maybe it's possible. I think we get them from 7 Road, but maybe there is some things we don't know (7 Road getting their patch from another platform lmao). I played a lot of versions and they always have unique things about them. No version are 100% similar except the 2 Chinese version I play. Only thing I want to say is, all versions get different things, before people start complaining on forum, wait until we get the 2.0/2.1 patch and after we can complain.
            lmao 7road get patches from another platform..well its possible,people already started complaining so waiting till patch come means leaving from forum and hiding from complainers lol

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Hey nothing about the HS nerf. Is that still coming over but just not mentioned in the notes?
              i heard its 1 sec stun instead of 3 sec stun with the nerf.
              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Winlord by chance you know if there will be a "free" way to get rare runes? Chaos rage etc...

Comment

"New VIP privileges – VIP players will also get a special VIP chest in all solo dungeons – Costs 2,000 Kyanite to open, Gives Boss crystaloids on normal mode (maybe Leg stones on Nightmare. Don’t know). VIP wheel is given a refresh button. (Unconfirmed: Level 6 and above VIP can “pray” at the guild. This will fulfill a quest and can be done 10 times a day.)"
                  you are implying multiplayer dungeons? or solo dungeons will have 2 modes like MPDs?
                  level 6 VIP will allow to spin the guild wheel 10x in one click afaik.
                  I hope WB will still be 3 times /day or at least at a reasonable time for everyone.
                  Also about locked balens: prices in China are way cheaper then our prices in shop. If they cut vouchers by 100:1 or even 20:1 it will take 2 weeks to get a freaking crypt key,unless they cut shop prices which i doubt. So unless crypt keys will cost 18 balens like in China I do hope the cut will not be more than 10:1.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    "New VIP privileges – VIP players will also get a special VIP chest in all solo dungeons – Costs 2,000 Kyanite to open, Gives Boss crystaloids on normal mode (maybe Leg stones on Nightmare. Don’t know). VIP wheel is given a refresh button. (Unconfirmed: Level 6 and above VIP can “pray” at the guild. This will fulfill a quest and can be done 10 times a day.)"
                    you are implying multiplayer dungeons? or solo dungeons will have 2 modes like MPDs?
                    level 6 VIP will allow to spin the guild wheel 10x in one click afaik.
                    I hope WB will still be 3 times /day or at least at a reasonable time for everyone.
                    Also about locked balens: prices in China are way cheaper then our prices in shop. If they cut vouchers by 100:1 or even 20:1 it will take 2 weeks to get a freaking crypt key,unless they cut shop prices which i doubt. So unless crypt keys will cost 18 balens like in China I do hope the cut will not be more than 10:1.
                    I didn't write all of this and my source is abit stupid, he plays the chinese version far more than I do, but he doesn't seem to use logic very often.
                    Personally, I don't think there's NM mode to solo dungeons.

Anyway, just like others said, there are ALOT more updates in 2.0 and 2.1 that are NOT written here, so expect alot more.

Comment

BTW guys, just an FYI.

One of the mods on this forum has PM'ed me and threatened to close the thread if I don't give up my sources.
                      I refused to do so as it's not a forum rule to do so, and he has accused me of plagiarism.

Don't be surprised if this is soon closed and removed.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        BTW guys, just an FYI.

One of the mods on this forum has PM'ed me and threatened to close the thread if I don't give up my sources.
                        I refused to do so as it's not a forum rule to do so, and he has accused me of plagiarism.

lol, i always love power hungry people, i've seen enough forum mod statusses removed in the past
                        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          BTW guys, just an FYI.

I saw that "source" yesterday lol. Can't believe they can't find that by themselves hahahahaha.

Comment

as far as your " source " goes....all anyone has to do is check the net...so your " source " could be what you read from the net..if R2 and the rest of the gaming developers dont want leaks, then dont tell your friends who play the game...

Comment

Do you know if spire chest will give bound balens instead of vouchers later and how much ?

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                                Do you know if spire chest will give bound balens instead of vouchers later and how much ?
                                they will probaly give 1 locked balens asuming converting rate is 20:1

Comment

Working...
                                X