Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect the conversion rate will be higher in here, 1:10 at least. When they "accidentally" cut vouchers by 1/4, wonder if that was intended to be the conversion rate for balens? Though I guess it would be a little too high.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      About wb, someone said to me that chinese had 1 wb before 1.6 and that it was r2 that divided it into 3 wbs, so if that is true wb will probably not change in that aspect
      Well, Brasilian, turkish and Spanish versions of this game have 3 WB now (before 2.0). So, maybe, the WB was really reduced.

Comment

if u dont want to give your source ill do it..

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228-wartune/topics/348833-new-coming-soon-thread

• S69 - Corftey ravine
        • H4D3S
        • lvl 76 archer
        • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
          isn't forum also moderated by R2 employees?

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
            and they got it from another place....

Comment

I don't see the relevance of pointing out your sources on this forum.
              This thread was made to inform the community of upcoming changes, and there is no rule stating that you have to make referrences for anything you write (This isn't wikipedia or a Ph.D certification paper).

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                I don't see the relevance of pointing out your sources on this forum.
                This thread was made to inform the community of upcoming changes, and there is no rule stating that you have to make referrences for anything you write (This isn't wikipedia or a Ph.D certification paper).
                False belief of democracy as in real world. Freedom of speech for everyone as long as you shut up.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

The information is correct, but how do you figure R2Games would get 2.0 around November? With approximate date no less, calculations?

In any case, since someone did point out a source, this'll get close sooner. Still, take this in with a grain of salt and believe the upcoming patch will benefit us, especially for R2...
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    The information is correct, but how do you figure R2Games would get 2.0 around November? With approximate date no less, calculations?

In any case, since someone did point out a source, this'll get close sooner. Still, take this in with a grain of salt and believe the upcoming patch will benefit us, especially for R2...
                    Another version of wartune leaked it.
                    And yes, I have no doubt that this patch will benefit R2, my bet is that it will only benefit them.

Comment

OMG. pets, Gold Rush (Guild Resourse) this game becomes another crystal saga, never see more bored game like cs.
                      If you want realy fun game, make more pvp where players can kill, plunder or maraud each other and few friends attack one

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                        omfg, i only have 470 shadow souls, if they update, i cant get the dragon due to remove tok
                        Why would they bring out TOk and remove it? That be dumb. Please learn to read the posts correctly next time. He was talking about his specific Chinese server. Not all Chinese severs. Theirs a difference.

Comment

bunch of crybabies, you havent even seen the content and your all whining like i cant believe
                          hey dont let the door hit you in the *** on the way out

or...you could wait to see the content before you start crying about it

Comment

Deleted because MemoryLane disapproves of the community's right to know.

Comment

well one reason why do hate him/her :S

Comment

As with any other thread on the forum, if the author steps up and proves they wrote the post that was copied, the person who posted it is given the opportunity to credit their source. Refusal to credit your source is what will get the thread removed at the original author's request.

As I said in the pm to you, please properly credit your source.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X