Gold for Balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold for Balens?

I have been thinking that converting gold for balens, or the gold equivalent of Balens would be a neat feature for Wartune. I have noticed in other mmo's like World of Tanks that you can spend in game credits/earnings for the same items that a premium player is able to get, but it costs 100 times more in credits than in a premium players gold( World of Tanks' premium currency). Something like this could help the poorer/non-VIP players get more of the premium items. I know that there are fashion shards, but the time it takes to make a complete one is long and the rewards are random. And I do know of the surveys and videos that give balens, but when a person can not run the program because of an incompatible operating system then what do they do? Having a conversion option for those players would be incredible.
    fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

So suggest a conversion rate. I don't think you've thought that far ahead. Keep in mind archers get more gold than everyone else, so your idea will get shot down by mages and knights.

Comment

how about 10k gold for 1 balen? A 250 balen item costs 2.5millon gold. 10 times more expensive than guild contribution? I want other player input for a more balanced idea.

Comment

10k gold or 10k contribution? If it's 10k gold for 1 balen then hell no lol. 10k gold anyone can make that amount. Hell i get around 1.5m gold per wb so if it's 10k gold for 1 balen ill be making bank. If it's 10k contribution though maybe since that's a lot of gold but honestly we're getting locked balens soon anyway. Where vouchers turn into balens instead. So i suggust just wait for that and save up your vouchers now.

Comment

ok, then I will wait to see what happens. Vouchers do seem to be a good idea for this as well. Thank you.

Comment

Your suggestion effectively means that everything in the game can be purchased for gold.

What would R2 earn then? Nothing.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Your suggestion effectively means that everything in the game can be purchased for gold.

What would R2 earn then? Nothing.
              Ad revenue? Just cram ads into the interface for converting the gold to balens.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychomech View Post
                I have been thinking that converting gold for balens, or the gold equivalent of Balens would be a neat feature for Wartune. I have noticed in other mmo's like World of Tanks that you can spend in game credits/earnings for the same items that a premium player is able to get, but it costs 100 times more in credits than in a premium players gold( World of Tanks' premium currency). Something like this could help the poorer/non-VIP players get more of the premium items. I know that there are fashion shards, but the time it takes to make a complete one is long and the rewards are random. And I do know of the surveys and videos that give balens, but when a person can not run the program because of an incompatible operating system then what do they do? Having a conversion option for those players would be incredible.
                They barely care of our top players who whine about lag, you think they even look at free players?
                Archers would be king of the games above all others if this would be implemented, plus think of those crazy vip's who are saving vip tokens what would they do?
                Vouchers will be out and we will have bound balens soon enough. Archers are and will keep being op in wb, without revive few people can come in top10 ( exception those who cash hard and aren't archers ).
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

how about u make 10ballens = 50 vouchers tha way archers won't be far a head and instead the'yll be like any1 else and mage and knight could be the same as archers and wartune won't be losing a lot of money as they will be deduction for VIP players ( so the prices go a little high like 20% for non VIP players and VIP players could get anything for the real price) think about this it migh a good idea

Comment

jamoul, that is a very good idea. vouchers for balens could be the answer at your specified price. now the question is, should the balens be bought in packs (for example; use 250 vouchers to get 50 balens) or individually (such as 5 vouchers per balen, with a converter in the blacksmith)?

Comment

The actual conversion rate is 100 vouchers for 1 balen.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

1.000.000 Gold for 10 Balens would be ok
                        *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                        lvl 61
                        Class:Archer
                        Guild:Valor
                        Battle rating:40k.
                        Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                        Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Even 100 million gold for 1 balen will not compensate R2 for the losses in income.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Even 100 million gold for 1 balen will not compensate R2 for the losses in income.
                            1 balen = $0.01 USD

And nobody would put in the time and effort needed to get 100 million gold for a penny.

So...what lost income? Nobody would utilize that conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                              1 balen = $0.01 USD

And nobody would put in the time and effort needed to get 100 million gold for a penny.

So...what lost income? Nobody would utilize that conversion.
                              I don't see a difference between watching videos and gaining balens for non cashers and saving gold and converting it in balens. Almost same thing just takes alot of time.
                              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                              X