No announcement yet.

Gold for Balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am speaking for personal experience and am saying that not all computers can run the downloads,videos,and surveys. so a conversion for those who cant get balens that way will be compensated in the next patch with the voucher to bound balens. However, imo the conversion rate of 1 balen for 20 vouchers is a bit much. To get a full set of clothing with a weapon cloaking and wings would require 63k vouchers to get all 4 items, and 8k voucher for 400 balens for a single item. in other words save all month for one clothing item or save for 3+ months if you want wings. (times are approx. not exact, results vary per player)
    fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

I would love to get a piece of clothing but don't have the dough to get balens. I've earned 1 balen from video and can't do much else because i've signed up for the other advertised items. hope this conversion thing is in the next patch.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        10k gold or 10k contribution? If it's 10k gold for 1 balen then hell no lol. 10k gold anyone can make that amount. Hell i get around 1.5m gold per wb so if it's 10k gold for 1 balen ill be making bank. If it's 10k contribution though maybe since that's a lot of gold but honestly we're getting locked balens soon anyway. Where vouchers turn into balens instead. So i suggust just wait for that and save up your vouchers now.
        That a lot of money, but not everyone make so much money or have so much time to spend in the game... 10k gold for 1 balen seems reasonable enough price for me... of course for those who play much more longer they will get it for higher price... it can be easy done such system, depending and how much one player spends in the game per day...

And for the comment few posts above for the Free Players... than this is a real lose for R2 if they don't properly respect None Vip and Vip members on the same level, points out that they don't care at all for their player base... and here we go, I will never spend a single $ in for the company, because they don't give a **** about players...

Comment

gyus what about 10k gold for 5-10 bound balens???

Comment

This will happen when Click image for larger version

Name:	mv4ef6b6cd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	1703587

Comment

he mean contribute to guild and buy in guild shop a bound balen

Comment

Originally posted by Psychomech View Post
                I have been thinking that converting gold for balens, or the gold equivalent of Balens would be a neat feature for Wartune. I have noticed in other mmo's like World of Tanks that you can spend in game credits/earnings for the same items that a premium player is able to get, but it costs 100 times more in credits than in a premium players gold( World of Tanks' premium currency). Something like this could help the poorer/non-VIP players get more of the premium items. I know that there are fashion shards, but the time it takes to make a complete one is long and the rewards are random. And I do know of the surveys and videos that give balens, but when a person can not run the program because of an incompatible operating system then what do they do? Having a conversion option for those players would be incredible.
                Hello.
                At this moment,there is Gold Alchemy,that does exactly that.

Comment

Gold alchemy cost unbound balens to use and you get gold. He suggesting that we either pay a set amount of gold or guild contributions to gain balen or bound balens so the reverse of Gold Alchemy.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                  X