Rune extravaganza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune extravaganza

in rune extravaganza we r abel to get only brutality rune stone in exchange for 5 small rune stone. pls, make other rune for exchange we need chos ,rage ,purification,gurdian etc.make a price like 50 or 100 rune stone for exchange. but for non casher its not possibel to buy that . so do something
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

It will not be for those runes, because the rare stuff costs I hope that there will be an event where you can get rune packs sometime:/

Comment

any how need them. i can give them 500 small rune stone as exchange price

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
        any how need them. i can give them 500 small rune stone as exchange price
        that would make the game more easy and nothing to r2 to sell, they are greed, lol
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
          that would make the game more easy and nothing to r2 to sell, they are greed, lol
          problem is they dont sell heal or bleed , I gladly pay 1k balens for them just to skip tanks its stupid how some1 farm for month and dont get a single rune . And in BG every 1 has heal or bleed coz they start the game b4 the stupid pacht.Now u get only 1 victory chest and drop chance is reducet too 1% !

Comment

Are there any plans to bring back the ancient pack to mystery shop? I almost had the points to buy it before it was removed, so now all I can do is check the shop 5 times a day hoping to see it? I'm not paying for stupid refreshes since the points are worthless now.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
              it will not make easy will make intarestingi think so

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                Are there any plans to bring back the ancient pack to mystery shop? I almost had the points to buy it before it was removed, so now all I can do is check the shop 5 times a day hoping to see it? I'm not paying for stupid refreshes since the points are worthless now.
                You have to find Ancient Packs by balen refreshing.

Mystery Shop's timer refresh... have less than 1% chance of it showing up.

Sucks, but it's R2's way to get more money out of players.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  You have to find Ancient Packs by balen refreshing.

Mystery Shop's timer refresh... have less than 1% chance of it showing up.

Sucks, but it's R2's way to get more money out of players.
                  those are for beleneres. i m nonbeleners.

Comment

I agree though that there needs to be a better way to get heal and blood runes. You cant buy them and they rarely drop from tank victory packs.

Comment

You mean it can't come up in the shop by itself without refreshing?
                      You used to be able to buy it once you got like 18k points, but no more.. I'd rather know that I will get it eventually, than waste money on a stupid low chance.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        You mean it can't come up in the shop by itself without refreshing?
                        You used to be able to buy it once you got like 18k points, but no more.. I'd rather know that I will get it eventually, than waste money on a stupid low chance.
                        hmm 18k points is like 81k balens for refreshing

Comment

Yeah its a ton and it was a pretty big waste of balens (I didn't get even close to it though) but its still better than nothing I suppose.

Comment

Yeah they kinda ruined the game for new non cashing players... Tbh, I joined this game bcs I saw an advertisement about „Best graphic FREE browser game“ and by the time I realised its one of the heaviest P2W games I was already addicted. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Necaa View Post
                              Yeah they kinda ruined the game for new non cashing players... Tbh, I joined this game bcs I saw an advertisement about „Best graphic FREE browser game“ and by the time I realised its one of the heaviest P2W games I was already addicted. :/
                              Uf u don have cash u need alot of time .. all the things can b done bud only take 100x more time . Good thing is there is a dead-line in game where u have nothing 2 do so u can play something else im w8ting for blade and Soul (2014) . Raiderz closed and Tera boring after 2 months maxed char .. ? im Hardcore Ps3 gamer and final fantasy fan So i can get free from Wartune any time I can stop 2morrow if i will many say soo

Comment

Working...
                              X