Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

kicking in mpd opp...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kicking in mpd opp...

    some people kick me in mpds so before they kick me let my teamates vote to approved or declined it ..

  • #2
    +1 there are some trolls who kick the moment you enter

    Comment


    • #3
      If there are only 3 people in a room, how do we vote without getting tied?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

      {OuO**

      Comment


      • #4
        well the votee will win anyway on a tie. simple, no decision is a decision, means he'll stay no matter what.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

        Comment


        • #5
          i really kicked people but in this kind of thoughts and ways.

          1.) i dont like him/her.
          2.) TOK and Nightmares, i dont need much knights. only one is enough.
          3.) weak people needs to improve more. i need strong to complete the quest fast and easy not to be more harder and longer.
          4.)last...so talkative.(the more you talked on chat the lagger could be) but im not doing this mostly since talking while killing adds more fun to play the game,i just say lag and my co-player stops chatting.

          now.!?which number are you in?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
            i really kicked people but in this kind of thoughts and ways.

            1.) i dont like him/her.
            2.) TOK and Nightmares, i dont need much knights. only one is enough.
            3.) weak people needs to improve more. i need strong to complete the quest fast and easy not to be more harder and longer.
            4.)last...so talkative.(the more you talked on chat the lagger could be) but im not doing this mostly since talking while killing adds more fun to play the game,i just say lag and my co-player stops chatting.

            now.!?which number are you in?
            none of the above!!! they kick me with no valid reasons!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
              i really kicked people but in this kind of thoughts and ways.

              1.) i dont like him/her.
              2.) TOK and Nightmares, i dont need much knights. only one is enough.
              3.) weak people needs to improve more. i need strong to complete the quest fast and easy not to be more harder and longer.
              4.)last...so talkative.(the more you talked on chat the lagger could be) but im not doing this mostly since talking while killing adds more fun to play the game,i just say lag and my co-player stops chatting.

              now.!?which number are you in?
              dumbreasons..dont llike him/her and yet him/her can save you in mpd -_-,you can say them need another class,faster huh?well then at somepoint you will want to do mpd with those "weak" people,a little lag kills you?so you kick peopleonce they enter mpd for these dumb reason..well sir you are an idiot

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R23434609 View Post
                some people kick me in mpds so before they kick me let my teamates vote to approved or declined it ..
                They just don't want to run with you. So what's the big deal?
                What's the difference between the room leader kicking you, and 3 of them leaving to make another room?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  dumbreasons..dont llike him/her and yet him/her can save you in mpd -_-,you can say them need another class,faster huh?well then at somepoint you will want to do mpd with those "weak" people,a little lag kills you?so you kick peopleonce they enter mpd for these dumb reason..well sir you are an idiot
                  lol.. please read and analyze.. i dont kick players with lower BR on normal dungeons..and sometimes chatting parties makes personal abusive and dislike(i kicked)!!also at the 1st place i dont like him/her seems we dont understands thoughts together(like you and i-maybe ill kick you for this reason.")). and for Nightmare and tower of kings i really need those more heavy damage users than a more rock defences. it gives us chance to exceed level. if youd seen alot..mostly 2 to 3 mage/archers enemy on TOK.but i didnt say knights are push over! just on the hard option!!! dont get offend sir, maybe you have a point but this is the possibilities that a room leader kicks a player..

                  .most of the time you need to think for your own good and for your teamates not just because your in a game and just playing a GAME.

                  edited: why would i kicked a player with a high level com[ared the 3 of us?. i didnt mentioned it on my list...
                  Last edited by tomas143; 10-16-2013, 08:31 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R23434609 View Post
                    none of the above!!! they kick me with no valid reasons!!
                    honestly even me also kicked but that was when i was on the other class...but like condor said.. theres no big deal on it.. there is always a way to complete MP and OTHER dungeons.hmm make your own then kicked those whoever kicke you! revenge is on the air.lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      dont kick people while entered mpd just cause they annoy you keep kickking people like that and you will keep beging to others for help -_- kick them only ifthey are the cause you cant finish mpd or cause they were afk/offline for some time

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X