Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Orange Jewelry from Mega Bonus Pack

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Jewelry from Mega Bonus Pack

Currently on level 32 and 50% to level 33.
    Is it advisable to use the Orange Jewelry from the Mega Bonus Pack which are level 20 or buy the Purple Jewelry from Crypt Shop which are level 30?

Insights, please.

EDIT: Going to buy purchase Balens to get those Jewelry, if the Orange Jewelry wins.
    Last edited by mushirmillion; 08-28-2012, 06:59 AM.
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

If you compare it with lvl.30 purple Crypt Shop jewelry, I will say go for Mega Bonus Pack. But if you gonna be more patient and wait for lvl.40 Crypt jewelry then it's better go for it than the orange from Mega Bonus Pack.
    Wartune :
    Server : Temple of Ibalize
    IGN : Claire
    Class : Knight
    Guild : Hell'sCorp

Comment

I would get the mega pack just for the simple fact that you will need that extra row in astro's. That row helps out so much when you start getting purple or better and don't want to use them or can't atm.

Comment

Which pack price is Mega Bonus Pack. they don't which is it the 299.99 pack.

Comment

The mega pack jewelery is good till 50 I would say. Just bc even though the lvl 40 crypt jewelery beats the mega pack ones it is only by a small amount which doesn't really make a huge difference. Since you are limited on crypt keys(unless you purchase more in the shop) it is advisable to save your tokens for the lvl 40 rings or save for the lvl 50 items. If you plan on buying more crypt keys then go for the lvl 40 jewelry.

Comment

Basically i bought the mage orange trinkets which go below the rings. They are good till level 50. The crypt rings for the reduce rage from a certain skill by 30% is worth it. So get both.

Comment

Well my question is really say I want to get the bonus orange jew from the recharge.Which one of the packages out of the 6 do I have to get to be able to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by R23242962 View Post
                Well my question is really say I want to get the bonus orange jew from the recharge.Which one of the packages out of the 6 do I have to get to be able to get it.
                1st time buyer gets the recharge bonus pack, you can buy any amount (even $5)
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                X