Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    -facepalm-
    Pets are awesome for Pokemon lovers.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Winlander View Post
      i have no problem with same br players but im still waiting to hear the secret tactic to kill cashers without stun
      The only cashers that aren't beatable by non-cashers are the one's who've bought L5+ Stables and huge Mount stats.

      Not for nothing, but being a daily player with a dedicated group, casher or not, will make you competitive. I'm server S-195, and I'm a moderate casher. I just got my L3 Stables after getting the 800 Whips as a reward from the Hall of Fame event. My Soul Engraving is still in the 20s. Yet, I'm competitive with other cashers, even those with L5 mounts as well as 30+ Soul Engraving. Why? Because I've spent my Balens wisely. I don't **** them away in Mystery Shops, on Soul Crystal Packs or on the excessively expensive Mount Whips.

      If one is content to not get everythnig the day it's released, they can often earn it down the road. Look at how easy it is to get the Yeti and Razor Dragon now (for free) - but the heavier cashers were dropping hundreds collecting boxes in the shop hoping for cards. Same thing with the Gentle Beast. Free now with a little effort, just a few months past where it cost $32 in shop.

      We have non cashers in my guild that are over 70k BR, and that's a server that's 6 months behind the original releases.

      It's not as easy for non-cashers. I know that. It takes more effort without a doubt, and they'll still be behind some. But most everything is attainable if one is patient.

      Holy Seal on the other hand can't be caught up to, and what's worse, it basically makes one's ability to play disappear in large spurts.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        The only cashers that aren't beatable by non-cashers are the one's who've bought L5+ Stables and huge Mount stats.

        Not for nothing, but being a daily player with a dedicated group, casher or not, will make you competitive. I'm server S-195, and I'm a moderate casher. I just got my L3 Stables after getting the 800 Whips as a reward from the Hall of Fame event. My Soul Engraving is still in the 20s. Yet, I'm competitive with other cashers, even those with L5 mounts as well as 30+ Soul Engraving. Why? Because I've spent my Balens wisely. I don't **** them away in Mystery Shops, on Soul Crystal Packs or on the excessively expensive Mount Whips.

        If one is content to not get everythnig the day it's released, they can often earn it down the road. Look at how easy it is to get the Yeti and Razor Dragon now (for free) - but the heavier cashers were dropping hundreds collecting boxes in the shop hoping for cards. Same thing with the Gentle Beast. Free now with a little effort, just a few months past where it cost $32 in shop.

        We have non cashers in my guild that are over 70k BR, and that's a server that's 6 months behind the original releases.

        It's not as easy for non-cashers. I know that. It takes more effort without a doubt, and they'll still be behind some. But most everything is attainable if one is patient.

        Holy Seal on the other hand can't be caught up to, and what's worse, it basically makes one's ability to play disappear in large spurts.
        You sir are my new idol.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
          stun its one of the most awesome things in game so i dont think will be modifed^^
          Judging by your signature, you're camping L64 until you get your LD Title and have close to the max (or max) Holy Seal (22) for your level.

          Right now, you love Holy Seal. Then when you hit L65, you'll hate it. You'll start encountering people who have played 10 months longer than you with HS levels of 60+ and you'd essentially need to camp L69 for 3+ Months to attain your new Holy Seal max (66) for L69.

          Until then, the vast majority of Arena / BG matches will be you watching the spinning stars over your head for 3 rounds, scrambling to play catch up for 5-6 rounds, and then getting the spinners back again. So yeah, get ready for many a battle that will have you sitting on your hands 6 of the first 12 rounds of the combat .

          That is, unless you're content to sit at L64 indefinitely. And if so, then Holy Seal is great for you!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Judging by your signature, you're camping L64 until you get your LD Title and have close to the max (or max) Holy Seal (22) for your level.

            Right now, you love Holy Seal. Then when you hit L65, you'll hate it. You'll start encountering people who have played 10 months longer than you with HS levels of 60+ and you'd essentially need to camp L69 for 3+ Months to attain your new Holy Seal max (66) for L69.

            Until then, the vast majority of Arena / BG matches will be you watching the spinning stars over your head for 3 rounds, scrambling to play catch up for 5-6 rounds, and then getting the spinners back again. So yeah, get ready for many a battle that will have you sitting on your hands 6 of the first 12 rounds of the combat .

            That is, unless you're content to sit at L64 indefinitely. And if so, then Holy Seal is great for you!
            actually... in her sig, it says she's a level 64 with Knight Crusader rank (FAR from LD...)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              actually... in her sig, it says she's a level 64 with Knight Crusader rank (FAR from LD...)
              andrey is a girl? o.O

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                then why did you say that if i cant kill without HS i dont know how to play my toon ?
                You can't play your toon bc you rely on stun too much to win your battles that is why. You arn't suppose to be hard cashers if you arn't a hard casher yourself. idk why it doesn't make sense to you.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                  stun its one of the most awesome things in game so i dont think will be modifed^^
                  it's getting nerf'd sorry 1-2 turn longer cds next update. If you can't win with out stun that means you don't know how to play. Stun isn't the most awesome thing in the game. It's the most unfairest thing in the game and it doesn't show any skill at all. Even though there is very little skill in this game but stun basically makes it so it's no skill.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    actually... in her sig, it says she's a level 64 with Knight Crusader rank (FAR from LD...)
                    I wrote... "Judging by your signature, you're camping L64 until you get your LD Title and have close to the max (or max) Holy Seal (22) for your level."

                    Never implied it was already acheived - just that it's a fairly common tactic that people max HS, then stop leveling to camp a BG optimal level to gain 3,000 Honor a day until they get LD. A lot of people on my server, and in my guild did that. While they're often strong characters for their levels after doing this, they're also 10+ levels and thousands (sometimes tens of thousands) of BR behind those people who didn't camp.

                    Me and my Guildmates that didn't slow down to max HS powered through to L69 to complete our 60-sets. We camped L69 for about a week while we finished getting all the Loids and Stones we needed, then went right to 70 to start on the next set. We're over halfway done with that - and should finish our sets around mid December... Christmas the latest. Which should be right in time for the 2.15 Patch and the introduction of L80 MP, Solo and PvE Set. And that's awesome because that means, despite being players from the S-195 to S-224 servers, we'll have actually caught up to the initial release servers as far as level and equipment goes, and we'll all start on equal footing working towards our L80 Sets - we'll just be heavily Holy Seal / Talent shy for a while.

                    But that'll fix itself as well. I'm L78 now. I'll have L80 mid-November - those last few levels before 80 are Brutal! I'm earning 35-40 Mil XP a day. That's 5-6 Talents a Week I'll be getting. Meaning, by Christmas I should have Holy Seal to 50+ & multiple L5 Talents. And that's a projection based on my current XP. L80 XP takes another good bump from what I understand. Who's to say I might not be getting 40-45 Mil a day and getting a talent each day as well...

                    That's the other reason I'm not a fan of sitting at low-levels trying to build HS. You're only earning 18-22 Mil a day as a L50-59, and 24-26 as a L60-69. L70's jump in XP is HUGE. Plus, the L70 Solo Campaign drops, on average, about 2 crypt keys a day. Every 3-4 Days I get to take a Necro run and rack up about another free 5 Mil XP - no balens spent. And the XP I get from the guild ToA is huge. Over 5 Mil a night @L78. Shadow Crystal exchange is over 2.5 Mil per Day. Orange Bounties are 230k.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      You can't play your toon bc you rely on stun too much to win your battles that is why. You arn't suppose to be hard cashers if you arn't a hard casher yourself. idk why it doesn't make sense to you.
                      The thing is, I actually like the idea of a stun ability. I just think the current version of Holy Seal is way over-powered. It's literally making one useless for nearly 50% of a combat, if it lasts that long . If the reduction to max 2 rounds and cooldown of 120s comes through in the patch, I think it will make for a much more balanced power, and actually require a bit of strategy in it's use.

                      Comment


                      • I have no idea who's gender is what, so I just type whatever the person looks like to me.


                        Also... misread your post, I read too fast...




                        And... I am still sticking with my suggestion of changing the Stuns into Slow.



                        Holy Seal's overpowerness is especially seen in Group Arena when 3 players rotates HS to stun your group non-stop.

                        Comment


                        • Haha we did that when we ran into strong players that we knew aren't 64. Cheap but effective.

                          Never implied it was already acheived - just that it's a fairly common tactic that people max HS, then stop leveling to camp a BG optimal level to gain 3,000 Honor a day until they get LD. A lot of people on my server, and in my guild did that. While they're often strong characters for their levels after doing this, they're also 10+ levels and thousands (sometimes tens of thousands) of BR behind those people who didn't camp.
                          How does that set you behind in BR? Quite a few players on my server currently "camp" 64 but we still do catacombs, moon, and possibly ToK, so the only thing we're missing out on is exp and spire, neither of which affect your BR really. The players that kept leveling might get to do 70 stuff eventually, but it will be a veery long time before they get anything valuable out of it, not to mention most of them aren't even strong enough to handle 70 mpds.
                          Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-18-2013, 09:03 PM.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

                          Comment


                          • Once HS is nerfed, see people cry about dryad bombers and honor loss. HP in BG is tough to manage unless you are OP is your bracket. I wonder with HS nerf, they will reduce long casting time. Many people don't notice that you get hit two rounds if stun fails. 1 turn stun of HS is pretty much useless.

                            Comment


                            • Dragons, dryad is available to the whoever that loses in a BG fight, irregardless of levels, HS level parity isn't. You are given a cap for each character level.
                              S144
                              Guild: 'Nightmare
                              Level 80 Archer

                              Comment


                              • I'm confused by something else mentioned here... the posters admits that vouchers are being taken out and locked balens put in. why would locked balens be put in if auction house is the only way to earn them?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X