No announcement yet.

2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=R220930846;686865]2.0 – USA RELEASE DATE NOVEMBER 6. INCLUDES ALL OF CHINA 2.1.

Bound Balens – Replaces vouchers. Possible transfer rates for vouchers when this comes out have been listed at 1-20 and 1-100.
    Players get these instead and they can be used to purchase EVERYTHING in the shops and Auction House, except for VIP cars, Spirit Convent Cards, and anything in the “Hot Items” tab.

correct me if im wrong but is he saying..that there would be free balens instead of having vouchers?

Comment

• [QUOTE=tomas143;691813]
      Originally posted by R220930846 View Post
      2.0 – USA RELEASE DATE NOVEMBER 6. INCLUDES ALL OF CHINA 2.1.

Bound Balens – Replaces vouchers. Possible transfer rates for vouchers when this comes out have been listed at 1-20 and 1-100.
      Players get these instead and they can be used to purchase EVERYTHING in the shops and Auction House, except for VIP cars, Spirit Convent Cards, and anything in the “Hot Items” tab.

correct me if im wrong but is he saying..that there would be free balens instead of having vouchers?
      Not quite free, as Kracken i think it was says, it will be locked balens, and they have their limits in shop.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• [QUOTE=DeathTh3Kid;691814]
        Originally posted by tomas143 View Post

Not quite free, as Kracken i think it was says, it will be locked balens, and they have their limits in shop.
        Exactly.
        These balens have the same purpose as vouchers.
        I played on chinese wt and thee balens could be used to reduce cd on buildings, farmupgrade, get more invospace etc. They ant be used in the balensshop
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

• False. You can buy everything in balen shop except vip cards, spirit of covenant and stuff in "hot" tab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            False. You can buy everything in balen shop except vip cards, spirit of covenant and stuff in "hot" tab.
            When i tried it didnt worked @@ guess i did something
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

• Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
              When i tried it didnt worked @@ guess i did something
              All the items that can be bought with locked balens have a little box with a check mark in it (When you try to buy). From what I see, using the check mark will use locked balens and removing check mark will use your regular balens. Try to buy vip card or spirit of covenant and you won't see the little box with the check mark because you can only buy with regular balens.

Comment

• So what happens to everything that can be purchased with both balens and vouchers currently, will the price go down?

Also what about mystery shop?
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                  So what happens to everything that can be purchased with both balens and vouchers currently, will the price go down?

Also what about mystery shop?
                  I think price will change a bit for things that use balens/locked balens, and by trying to answer your question, I found something new on my Chinese server.

Seem we can now use locked balens in mystery shop, but it wasn't the case before. So, we'll have to wait and see what R2 will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                    im guessing you have little understanding of how patch updates and game versions work... calling someone stupid because you dont know something is kinda silly dont you think?

anyways im a super cool guy, so heres a little info so you can be a little better informed before calling people stupid.

to start with,this isnt a numbers game

1.66 is the version we are in now... version 1. patch update 6, with 6 pieces of new content, makes it 1.66
                    if there was another patch, it would be patch 7 of version 1 or (v.1.7)

however theres no more patch updates to come, instead the game will go into a new version. (v.2.0)
                    and the first patch of version 2 is apparantly being implimented at the same time (v.2.1)

and thats about it in leymans terms.
                    better than what i would have said skribz

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      I think price will change a bit for things that use balens/locked balens, and by trying to answer your question, I found something new on my Chinese server.

Seem we can now use locked balens in mystery shop, but it wasn't the case before. So, we'll have to wait and see what R2 will do.
                      ooo Mystery Shop

Does that mean non-cash players can finally have a chance to obtain other Skill Runes (besides the first 3)?

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        ooo Mystery Shop

Does that mean non-cash players can finally have a chance to obtain other Skill Runes (besides the first 3)?
                        I would think so. I really thought we couldn't use locked balens in mystery shop. (Not sure if they change this or I didn't see I could before)

But, I went today on my Chinese server and tried it.

You can buy what you want in mystery shop with locked balens, you can even use the reset shop button with your locked balens.

It might take time for small/non cashers to buy the rune they want, but yes, with patience, I think you can get the runes you want.

*Again, that's for my Chinese server, now let's hope R2 do the same thing.

Comment

• just to clarify and talk facts rather than some of the fiction posted here by idiots, HS needs to be levelled up in order to level up your other talents this is FACT. Older servers quite rightly have an advantage over xp because they are older duuuh!!!!! and lastly those poeple who don't bother levelling up and want to get LD at lower level and go to bg and kill peeps with lower stats wat r they? then they level to the next level of bg and get their arses stunned and complain about HS, omg u get wat u deserve.
                          As for the new patch will wait and see wat R2 announces.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                            just to clarify and talk facts rather than some of the fiction posted here by idiots, HS needs to be levelled up in order to level up your other talents this is FACT. Older servers quite rightly have an advantage over xp because they are older duuuh!!!!! and lastly those poeple who don't bother levelling up and want to get LD at lower level and go to bg and kill peeps with lower stats wat r they? then they level to the next level of bg and get their arses stunned and complain about HS, omg u get wat u deserve.
                            As for the new patch will wait and see wat R2 announces.
                            those who stayed at lower levels for LD when they go higher they can survive 3 turns stun and then win the fight

Comment

• Any info about new synthesizeable mounts? Asking to have any ideas about glory crystals spending for.

Comment

• u're point is devoid since u can't level up talents without levelling up HS

Comment

Working...
                                X