X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh not much patience for update i want days go fast now

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Better don't say you won't do bg because if you aren't a casher or don't want to cash, you'll do bg even if you want it or not for " event quest " or pvp points. There's no player in R2 who doesn't do bg anymore.
      I am a casher and I dont do BG anymore. You were saying????

IGN: Aliana and Arinia
      Server: Frozen Fortress
      Guild: TheBlades
      Class: Aliana-Archer, Arinia-Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        So basically you're saying people should level for a year in order to participate in fair PvP.

Btw you can't judge the fairness of something if you're using it yourself, because your opinion is obviously biased.
        since when has pvp ever been fair?? u think dryad collecting and then hitting the player with most honor for mass honor gain is fair?? it's the same as using seal, and just as dryads can be gotten by any player so seal can be levelled up by any player, thefact that people don't bother is their fault not the games.
        and yes i can judge since the fairness is the same for all in other words u choose how u want to make your character, is not someone else's choice but yours

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
          since when has pvp ever been fair?? u think dryad collecting and then hitting the player with most honor for mass honor gain is fair?? it's the same as using seal, and just as dryads can be gotten by any player so seal can be levelled up by any player, thefact that people don't bother is their fault not the games.
          and yes i can judge since the fairness is the same for all in other words u choose how u want to make your character, is not someone else's choice but yours
          A started game 4 months before B, the amount of exp in difference is roughly 1bil, how will B be able to catch up that? The amount of xp you can gain is fairly the same, so... He is hever able to catch A in HS
          However he can take off gear and troops, in 5min he kills A. Which if he would just try to get even in HS, will never happend.
          Tell me, no fuqing difference between 4 months and 5min. This is the difference in HS vs Dryad.

Comment

• NO PET BATTLES ... looks to me too much like dog fighting and stuff

Comment

• with balens u can get wharever want into the game, with locked balens u wont be able to use AH atleast u get balens selling unbounds, with lockeds gona be able for non casher to buy sockets, crypt keys, market´s items, clothing, recipes, vip cards (in short items from market and mystery shop); in adition to getting everything we get from voucher at this moment, in other hand cannot to alchemy or buy on AH, so still being a huge diference between casher and non-casher (AH is a mayor issue, most for crystaloids and stones) u dont want it ingame, so means casher and not will be abit more balanced than even in China.

In maths some item cost will be nerfed but also vocuhers (in China is 5 to 1 to locked balens), also will be harder to get the same for buying if ppl now needs to use ´´voucher´´ for everything and harder to save up.
              Last edited by djosefgmail; 10-21-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                A started game 4 months before B, the amount of exp in difference is roughly 1bil, how will B be able to catch up that? The amount of xp you can gain is fairly the same, so... He is hever able to catch A in HS
                However he can take off gear and troops, in 5min he kills A. Which if he would just try to get even in HS, will never happend.
                Tell me, no fuqing difference between 4 months and 5min. This is the difference in HS vs Dryad.
                omg tell me in which game u can actually catch up to those who started before you???? and u guys who started after the earlier servers actually got it much eaasier we had to work much harder on our chars so quit your whining and play the game!!!

Comment

omg tell me in which game u can actually catch up to those who started before you???? and u guys who started after the earlier servers actually got it much eaasier we had to work much harder on our chars so quit your whining and play the game!!!
                  You take me wrong, I am well aware you can't expect to fully catch up, slightly because of the progression curve tho. In some games you are able to catch up, but most of them is skill based and not strength base.
                  I do not require earlier being caught up easly by later players, but HS is just impossible, it is more like a wall made to stop late players than actually being a game aspect. Imo tjey should just have put more worl into regular talent and made that more gameplay improving and skip HS

Comment

• HS is only useful in maybe group arena /bg and not always, there is no seal in CW is all about your skills there, but moreover u have to upgrade HS to upgrade other talents, so that's one reason why higher level players have high HS, so if u have it why not use it?
                    i get stunned by higher level players and i can stun some of them too, but i don't complain coz they stun me, i don't care is just a game, u don't really lose anything, the people who always complain are the ones who get stunned, to some people players with loads of cash is unfair:P

Comment

HS is only useful in maybe group arena /bg and not always, there is no seal in CW is all about your skills there, but moreover u have to upgrade HS to upgrade other talents, so that's one reason why higher level players have high HS, so if u have it why not use it?
                      i get stunned by higher level players and i can stun some of them too, but i don't complain coz they stun me, i don't care is just a game, u don't really lose anything, the people who always complain are the ones who get stunned, to some people players with loads of cash is unfair:P
                      In other word, you say HS = No skill
                      Server: East Coast Server 300+
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 70+
                      Battle Rating: 90+k
                      Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• nope since i do pretty well in CW without HS and pretty good everywhere else with HS too :P

Comment

• some people who have no HS are cr@p too have no idea how to use skills, so saying HS people don't know how to use skills or are cr@ppy skill users is tarring a lot of players with the same brush

Comment

• this one ghidora
                            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• [QUOTE=Prizzly;691858]
                              Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Exactly.
                              These balens have the same purpose as vouchers.
                              I played on chinese wt and thee balens could be used to reduce cd on buildings, farmupgrade, get more invospace etc. They ant be used in the balensshop
                              i thought it has not been release yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                                False. You can buy everything in balen shop except vip cards, spirit of covenant and stuff in "hot" tab.
                                this was the news from ************ bro....

The new currency: “Bound Balen”

The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen.

Comment

Working...
                                X