2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
    this was the news from ************ bro....

The new currency: “Bound Balen”

The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen.
    Yeah thanks, I know I was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
      this was the news from ************ bro....

The new currency: “Bound Balen”

The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen.
      Eskendal got an CN account, so he tested out the stuff even before S1 (however they might have different aspects, because you never know what R2 will do to it)

************ is actually the "official official" for wartune (since it hosts only wartune and no other games)
      That's why most update info always comes from them first.

Comment

• So by looking at the patch notes for Cloud City on ************ I don't see any mention about amethyst mine,the 200 chain quests . So I guess there will still be wilds, we just get sylphs and a new game interface?
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
          So by looking at the patch notes for Cloud City on ************ I don't see any mention about amethyst mine,the 200 chain quests . So I guess there will still be wilds, we just get sylphs and a new game interface?
          We/You don't even know what will happen. Lets just wait and see.
          ************ has told us the update, but we will wait until R2 makes a post and will tell us for sure. ( I know, we will get the info with 1-2 days before the update comes, true, but thats it .... live with it ).
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Info up now for r2...
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              We/You don't even know what will happen. Lets just wait and see.
              ************ has told us the update, but we will wait until R2 makes a post and will tell us for sure. ( I know, we will get the info with 1-2 days before the update comes, true, but thats it .... live with it ).
              r2 just made a preview post about 2.1, copy/paste style, but I saw a map of cloud city on ************ and certain NPCs weren't there

Comment

• no auction is a boring... so, tell me, what is the different between "Bound" and "Unbound" items without AUCTION SYSTEM

Comment

• Originally posted by ZincexodiuZ View Post
                  no auction is a boring... so, tell me, what is the different between "Bound" and "Unbound" items without AUCTION SYSTEM
                  One has green colored words the other red?
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• ^Arent you captain obvious.

Comment

• auction house gives u option to sell u gears at price of balens...if u succesful u get balens to use...cas of this english servers not wanted..as it lets people to not waste money..n eveyone get gears what they wanted to do...n balens too....it totally balance cashers n no-cashers too

Comment

• I didn't get amethyst mine, 200 quests and lots of other features until some updates after patch 2.0 on my Chinese server. Amethyst mine was like patch 2.1, same for 200 quests. But, when they said (************ or kong thread), next patch is patch 2.1 (including 2.0 and 2.1), I thought we would get all that stuff. From what I see, seem we get full patch 2.0, and some features from patch 2.1 and next part from (things we were suppose to get in 2.1) 2.1 will be later I guess. I think wilds will still be there for now. I created an account to play on a Turkish server, they have pretty much what we're suppose to get if we follow R2 preview, and they still have the wilds. They only have 2 pets like we're suppose to get, the recovery system, second academy page etc... Like I said and other people said, each version are unique, we really need to wait and see what R2 will do...

*My Chinese server had no more wilds after patch 2.0, so, don't really know what to think anymore lol
                        Last edited by Eskendal; 10-26-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          One has green colored words the other red?
                          Epic comment ;o =]]]
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            I didn't get amethyst mine, 200 quests and lots of other features until some updates after patch 2.0 on my Chinese server. Amethyst mine was like patch 2.1, same for 200 quests. But, when they said (************ or kong thread), next patch is patch 2.1 (including 2.0 and 2.1), I thought we would get all that stuff. From what I see, seem we get full patch 2.0, and some features from patch 2.1 and next part from (things we were suppose to get in 2.1) 2.1 will be later I guess. I think wilds will still be there for now. I created an account to play on a Turkish server, they have pretty much what we're suppose to get if we follow R2 preview, and they still have the wilds. They only have 2 pets like we're suppose to get, the recovery system, second academy page etc... Like I said and other people said, each version are unique, we really need to wait and see what R2 will do...

*My Chinese server had no more wilds after patch 2.0, so, don't really know what to think anymore lol
                            Keep in mind 2.1 might be divided into parts like the other updates were. Maybe we're just getting part 1 for now and part 2 and 3( if there is 3 parts) will come in different months. So maybe Nov will have part 1, end of Dec/early Jan will have part 2, and if there is a part 3 it be in end of Feb or early March. So yea we won't really know until R2 makes an offfical post. The only they posted was a preview. We have to wait till the patch update comes for s1 and they post another announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              I didn't get amethyst mine, 200 quests and lots of other features until some updates after patch 2.0 on my Chinese server. Amethyst mine was like patch 2.1, same for 200 quests. But, when they said (************ or kong thread), next patch is patch 2.1 (including 2.0 and 2.1), I thought we would get all that stuff. From what I see, seem we get full patch 2.0, and some features from patch 2.1 and next part from (things we were suppose to get in 2.1) 2.1 will be later I guess. I think wilds will still be there for now. I created an account to play on a Turkish server, they have pretty much what we're suppose to get if we follow R2 preview, and they still have the wilds. They only have 2 pets like we're suppose to get, the recovery system, second academy page etc... Like I said and other people said, each version are unique, we really need to wait and see what R2 will do...

I think only new map area and fairies would be included and nothing else, atleast that is what they showed in the preview, oh and btw theres no way wilds is staying, its going out for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                I think only new map area and fairies would be included and nothing else, atleast that is what they showed in the preview, oh and btw theres no way wilds is staying, its going out for sure.
                                if wilds are removed we need amethyst for kyanite and gold

Comment

Working...
                                X