Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Quoting myself. I was looking for some info about Sylph and found some interesting patch notes. Seem 7 Road had blessing wheel, but it's not there anymore.

Here is the proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62373[/ATTACH]

I start playing on Chinese server when they had patch 1.6. But, seem they had blessing wheel before and decided to remove it. (Or I'm crazy or something)

I already said a couple times they don't have it (right now), which is true, but, they had it before. Don't know when they removed it, wasn't there when I start playing.

Don't want to give false information. Again, this information shows you that, R2/************ might do some things differently, because, we still have blessing wheels.

So, just want to share that and show some things might be different from China and our version.

As for Tower of Kings, I never saw that event when I was on my Chinese server and I start when they got patch 1.6 I think. Don't know if they remove it or it was never there.

Sorry for the 1 month Necroposting, but think it was worth doing some Necromancy to show that.
    Clarifying some salient points:
    R2 and ************ doesn't develop the game. They merely publish them and do translation works.
    So whatever content which has come to R2 Wartune must originate from 7Roads.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Clarifying some salient points:
      R2 and ************ doesn't develop the game. They merely publish them and do translation works.
      So whatever content which has come to R2 Wartune must originate from 7Roads.
      I know they don't develop the game. They are only publisher and they translate the game.

I think and already said, we get our patch from 7 Road. There is the 7 Road logo when you load the game.

But, because I never saw blessing wheel (start playing on patch 1.6), Tower of Kings, some mounts (Rhino-Frost Lynx), refinement locks, different runes system (China still has old system with small, medium and large rune disks), they remove the wilds in patch 2.0 while we still have it, etc... I was wondering if there was some other Chinese platform from which we were getting our patch or maybe 7 Road was working with another Chinese publisher, I really don't know.

Some people were saying, well, 7 Road don't have Tower of Kings, so we don't get our patch from 7 Road. Some people were also saying our version and Chinese version have too many differences.

That's why I said, I think we get our patch from 7 Road, but maybe, R2/************ ask 7 Road to add more features or do some things differently, so that's why both version can seem different.

Comment

Working...
      X